"Comp teamspeak" - IP 199.241.29.206

Comments

• Hey.I.Have.A.GunHey.I.Have.A.Gun Posts: 642Player
    You can be in multiple Teamspeak servers at once.
  • stolAddstolAdd Posts: 7Player
    edited May 2015
    [mod edit - TOS violation]
    We have 2 100 slot TS servers not in use. I could set something up

This would be a good idea. Feel free to change this up, but here's an efficient way I see this working.
    >lobby //Seperate by types of scrim if you are ready, or just sit in ringer channel until someone needs an extra
    >>Ringers
    >>Waiting To Scrim 4v4
    >>Waiting to Scrim 5v5

>Scrim //Some channel in case you don't want to share person TS info.
    >>Scrim1
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2
    >>Scrim2
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2

If you are willing to use the second server do something similar to:

>Lobby
    >>Random Chat //Cause some times you don't want to talk about game stuff while you play

>Pubbing
    >>Server11
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2
    >>Server2
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2
    etc...

[mod edit - TOS violation]. make that IRC channel. does same thing much more easier to manage..

Works like this.

1st When u need opponent/ringer join the channel

2nd spam something on chat like "LF 4v4 scrim on(on means u got server, off means u dont have server)

3rd someone /w u and asks for info u give them IP and make sure they will come

4th Close the channel(if ur comp cant handle it running background) and join the server

5th PLAY THE SCRIM

++: No need for TS swapping or someone afking on other TS while ur teams others r chatting.

--: since game is dead, there might not be scrim up 24/7 but neither is on TS ur forced to afk.

• Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    We have 2 100 slot TS servers not in use. I could set something up

This would be a good idea. Feel free to change this up, but here's an efficient way I see this working.
    >lobby //Seperate by types of scrim if you are ready, or just sit in ringer channel until someone needs an extra
    >>Ringers
    >>Waiting To Scrim 4v4
    >>Waiting to Scrim 5v5

>Scrim //Some channel in case you don't want to share person TS info.
    >>Scrim1
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2
    >>Scrim2
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2

If you are willing to use the second server do something similar to:

>Lobby
    >>Random Chat //Cause some times you don't want to talk about game stuff while you play

>Pubbing
    >>Server11
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2
    >>Server2
    >>>Team1
    >>>Team2
    etc...

I've got a 50 slot in Chicago I think, Add me on steam, i'll give you admin and you set it up
  • )OFB(^SAINT^)OFB(^SAINT^ Posts: 7Player
    Sounds good.. I'll get it setup
    Well regardless it will come in handy for comp playing because of the ez of all just being in 1 teamspeak. No worries with any match issue or anything at all like that. Admins of the Comp organization could be in their own channel. and its just a quick alt+tab and move channels to get a quick answer. If you guys want this done. I will take care of it. If it wont be put to use. Then that's cool also. I would just rather not go through the work of setting it all up with links to whatever in comp gaming channels or team channels. Please let me know.

Thanks,
    )OFB(^SAINT^
  • i9.xtopherusi9.xtopherus Posts: 19Player
    Still think irc would be easier and effective. Guess I'm just old school
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Could be useful for us since we use Mumble and some players I ask to ring don't have it..so a common TS channel would help
  • SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    I would use the common teamspeak with my clan, in a seperated team channel. Best advantage I see is that when you see a 5 man team, you can ask them for scrim, when you see someone alone in a channel, you can ask them to ring.
    SNLSTB.Bart^
    Whoever wants to set it up PM me
    199.241.29.206 no pass or port . need time for setup though. come in if you have ideas.
    ^ This one here is 100 slot. and can go up too 500. So if it works out. we can do that
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    199.241.29.206 no pass or port . need time for setup though. come in if you have ideas.

Change Thread name with ip so people are aware.. hooah
  • .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player

Setup is almost done, and the server is useable!
    Please make sure to look at the rules in the lobby description and have fun.
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 374Moderator
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »

Change Thread name with ip so people are aware.. hooah

B)
  • SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player
    edited May 2015
    Small question: Where is it located?
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 634Moderator
    edited May 2015
    It's not always accurate, but ip2location shows

IP Address 199.241.29.206
    Location Germany, Rheinland-Pfalz, Isenburg
    German TS for NA Comp? :open_mouth: did I miss something? lol
  • .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player
    Free public TS to help everyone find scrims? :open_mouth: did I miss something? lol
    FTFY.