AAPG 5v5 FGNLeague NA(North American) is starting with AC(anti-cheat client)

2»

Comments

• ddra-ddra- Posts: 454Player
    Two users banned. Dang, looks like I missed some good entertainment.
    geneva wrote: »
    what happens if your editing them for increasing fps?

I would suspect non-exploit tweaking (to increase fps) would be acceptable. They know what they are looking for.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • aqii.2piceaqii.2pice Posts: 51Player
    thanks, cause I was like I kinda need to edit it for fps lol
  • aqii.2piceaqii.2pice Posts: 51Player
    hope krux will be nice to me :D
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    You can get any FPS speed you want in game settings now.

Play within the Frame unless your Lame. ;)

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    That's nonsense Bam, I've helped clan mates get an extra 30+ fps with modifying their ini files in a way that wouldnt trigger any anti cheat or gives them any sort of advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player
    Bam4D wrote: »

-_-
  • =IK=Juggernaut=IK=Juggernaut Posts: 69Player
    Bam4D wrote: »

I hope this was sarcasm lol... I find that the in game settings make virtually no difference in FPS for me. :neutral:
  • .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player
    frankof wrote: »
    Pvt.Phushi wrote: »
    I have a question!, does this moss ac client capture ini files? Like nos used to use em?

Yes it does. aaGame.ini and aaEngine.ini
    You miss at least one, AASystemSettings.ini

I know in the past more than a few exploits have been found in this ini. I would recommend grabbing it as well. Also as far as tweaking for fps vs exploits, it'll be easy to tell.
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    as of right now there are no known exploits through ini.
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,049Moderator
    I have a question!, does this moss ac client capture ini files? Like nos used to use em?

I know in the past more than a few exploits have been found in this ini. I would recommend grabbing it as well. Also as far as tweaking for fps vs exploits, it'll be easy to tell.
    AASystemSettings.ini is just the systems setting section from AAEngine.ini broken out to a file of its own.
    Theres no more possible exploits in that file than there was in AAEngine.ini

Oh, and btw, if anyone finds a exploit in one of the ini files, i assume that you report it?
    Its better to have it hard coded, rather than coming up with lame checks that dont do nothing useful.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player

AASystemSettings.ini is just the systems setting section from AAEngine.ini broken out to a file of its own.

Oh, and btw, if anyone finds a exploit in one of the ini files, i assume that you report it?
    Its better to have it hard coded, rather than coming up with lame checks that dont do nothing useful.

Yes
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player

I know that, and the part that was split out into syssettings is where some of the exploits were found. Also yes.
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player
    the community is pretty good at reporting exploits. I remember when that video of mur came out shooting people through smoke, I spent hours trying to find the exploit. I found it and reported it! THEN was told it had already been reported by the community. I was so sad :(
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,156Beta Tester
    iNv|mikE wrote: »
    the community is pretty good at reporting exploits. I remember when that video of mur came out shooting people through smoke, I spent hours trying to find the exploit. I found it and reported it! THEN was told it had already been reported by the community. I was so sad :(

Still.....It shouldn't stop from bugging it/them. The more the merrier. :+1:

Keep up the good work.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited February 2016
    iNv|mikE wrote: »

Some teams yes you have your other teams that like to take it to the next level and use it like its not cheap/cheetahing.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.