AAPG 5v5 FGNLeague NA(North American) is starting with AC(anti-cheat client)

.dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
edited February 2016 in eSports
Visit this link:
http://www.fgnleague.com/league/index.php?l=1&s=1

Once registered create a team then signup for league via this link:
http://www.fgnleague.com/league/index.php?l=1&s=1&mod=leader&view=signup

The anti-cheat client we will be using is MOSS: www.nohope.eu
Check it out, its going to be a much different playing field out there, hooah!

We will be starting First week of March. Currently we will be playing Thursday Nights but that could change.
Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

Comments

• {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    Where's my like button?
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 455Player
    Last I checked their website they didn't name AAPG specifically. If you got them to look into the game specifically then great job.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    MOSS supports the following games:
    – Call of Duty, Warrock, Crossfire, Arctic Combat, Pointblank, CombatArms, BF2, Counter Strike 2D, Ghost Recon, Skill Special Force, Soldier Front, Alliance of Valiant Arms, Blackshot, Warface, America’s Army Proving Ground, Phyrok, Enemy Territory, Battelfield 2, F.E.A.R., Vietcong
    That's what I'm asking. It's there now, but I had not seen it when I first visited the site.
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    edited February 2016
    Its a very good intention but who will be the experts reading the created log files and decide if something was faul or not?

MOSS like WIRE does not provide any indication during game play. Each client creates log files and puts those in password protected zip file, which later must be reviewed by ppl who understand what to look for.

This also means, you have to upload logs for each player (10 pro match) to league admins.

I hope you have manpower to go through those logs and also experts who understand them properly.

• [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player
    Nice work.
    Experts reading log files? Our definitions of expert seem to vary greatly. You just learn what stuff means and go from there. And you only have to check when people request it or an admin feels like checking...
    Good initiative.
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 359Player
    I've played a game with moss before. Everyone can check the .zip files. The software will tell you if the logs are legit or have been modified or if one or more screenshots have been deleted. Obviously there must be a place to upload the files. The best policy is to check the opposing team's zip files per match/whenever you feel someone's fishy. No expert needed.
    Oh well.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    Due to no-recoil stuff going on around I will be requesting each and every players zip file. Me and other admins will go through them.

@apple are you kidding me???
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Btw regardless of what I think of his personality, I appreciate the time Colts invests in this A/C search. He already started asking questions in MOSS forums. I can only advise to do a proper workshop with league admins and learn as much as possible about logs created by MOSS
  • iNv|revert-iNv|revert- Posts: 96Player
    edited February 2016
    Lets try and keep this on topic perhaps?
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 385Moderator
    i9.revert- wrote: »
    Lets try and keep this on topic perhaps?

yes, please; I've attempted to remove the OT spam
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    That's what I'm asking. It's there now, but I had not seen it when I first visited the site.

No disrespect intended, just showing it was there now :)

Don't expect miracles from a new a/c -- a lot of what it does looks very similar to what already exists -- but it never hurts to put up extra obstacles.
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    Well, at least with ESL Wire, we were able to catch some blatant cheese eaters that were playing from months in public servers without any problem, dunno how moss works, but I hope it would be usefull, for sure better than pb.
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • KodenKoden Posts: 284Player
    edited February 2016
    Just arrange things so Doba can be the official caster for this league! That would make for a really enjoyable cast.
    P.s. of course I don't expect Colts to reply anytime soon (lel).
    Derob6.jpg
  • i9.america+i9.america+ Posts: 29Player
    We intend on doing thorough checks. Weve been through almost every scenario that could throw a flag at MOSS check system and processes from creating new zips, to random processes in the background. If your running it, it will pick it up.

61439619629.png
    IceNine Gaming | FGN League AC Admin
  • aqii.2piceaqii.2pice Posts: 51Player
    I have a question!, does this moss ac client capture ini files? Like nos used to use em?
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 580Player
    geneva wrote: »
    I have a question!, does this moss ac client capture ini files? Like nos used to use em?

Yes it does. aaGame.ini and aaEngine.ini
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,077Moderator
    edited February 2016
    Pvt.Phushi wrote: »
    geneva wrote: »

Yes it does. aaGame.ini and aaEngine.ini
    You miss at least one, AASystemSettings.ini
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • aqii.2piceaqii.2pice Posts: 51Player
    what happens if your editing them for increasing fps?