Inner Hospital

Comments

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    I got a 5hz CPU all unreal vehicles RUN awesome for me.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• [XIII]Baragon[XIII]Baragon Posts: 21Player
    edited January 2016
    Enormous??? B) lol

Are you making fun of my laptop or the words? :|

edit: fine. A little bit of exaggeration wouldn't hurt AA! cmon, soldier XD
  • -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    i dont have a top end PC and i can tell you i do not see any difference in smoothness between any of the official maps . Someone hit the nail on the head earlier with " It is easy to play cause it has 3 choke points " i do not believe it has anything to do with smoothness
  • vapor.ivapor.i Posts: 272Player
    Rent your own servers if u hate inner so much? Our team plays inner 24/7 but we like the map and so do our server visitors. If they didnt change full hospital so much we would play that but no VIP!
    AA2 veteran player / fanboy
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,159Beta Tester
    Best map ever made!! :o
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    That's a good point I haven't heard anyone bring up before: maybe Inner plays the smoothest? I have a powerful system and don't notice. Obviously, this is something to consider.

Anyone else see performance as an issue between maps for the sake of popularity?
    That may be true to some degree. When I had a much lower end PC a few months ago, Inner tended to run smoother than other maps. Though, performance in general went down for me with the full release.
    Mountain Ambush was best map ever made!! :o

********Bam4D********

Bam4D wrote: »

Would you like me to make it for you? :)
    edited January 2016
    Played the ATAN one.. the old imported felt small... would need to be adjusted to the new size of our player and add all the sweet foliage we can now.

********Bam4D********

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Hmmm....

:)
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Bam4D wrote: »

Would you like me to make it for you? :)

Sure as long as you don't make it all sissy like that spring-street map you did... lol if i wanted to play fraggin only bland box would go back to quake III

********Bam4D********

lol bammy. ;)
    ;) you get me. all in good fun.

********Bam4D********

You know me... I am here to please the masses. :D
  • [1%R]Moreno[1%R]Moreno Posts: 24Player
    Stop by ACMECorp servers, we have two 24-man servers that do have Inner Hospital in the rotation but other maps such as Watchdogs, Downtown, Intercept, and sometimes Harborassault.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Can recommend, that first half of the match was great fun. 10/10 would play again if I was allowed :trollface:
  • LailonnLailonn Posts: 5Player
    [Dev] Rawrster, any way we can get some numbers on UMM's being played? Maybe like top 10 or 20? Thanks.
    Sure, why not? List of UMMs with over 100 rounds played last week:
    Urban Assault - 776
    AA2 Insurgent Camp Redux - 323
    CSAR2 - 289
    Hospital X2 - 230
    AA3 Impact - 198
    Pipeline - 184
    Ghost Rider - 169
    Water Treatment - 168
    Stormy Cape - 146
    AA2 Border - 141
    Rusneyev - 134
    Alley - 110
    Mudboggin - 104
    Siege_AC - 101

Hmm i was preparing a response to DEV post from 1st page but then i get into this one. Believe me or not i was planning on writing this:

It's strange that you have NO IDEA what makes ppl tick. What push them to love or hate your maps or game. Its not just your problem but 80% of game developers. My gaming career is like 17 years, i had phase of pro-gaming a phase of being www editor etc etc. Right now still playing a lot(purchasing 2-3 games per month) but only for fun. When i first noticed AA:PG i was glad. I was with you (hmm probably not YOU DEVs but original team) from start. First beta release to open public - i was there.

So i keep my finger crossed for you BUT can't miss few mistakes.

-First of all did you ever got old timer to review this for you? Who is better in telling you what is good and bad than guy who was choosing your game over others for years? He had reasons for that, dont you think?
    -Updates! I remember old days how whole weeks chats were full of "what wil be in next patch?" talks. Ppl love to see progress and updates. Right now your website show ONE actual progress info about 28.01 patch. I know there is contest for user made map but where are news, polls etc? Later you say? There might be no later at all. This was keeping ppl interest on
    -Honor ranking system. IT WAS PEFECT! This game is about army and it was totally fine that higher ranks picked weapns first! Thanks to that there was bigger chance that guy who actually know what to do picked up sniper rifle or m203. Above that young players had their purpose. Rank up, play your best to get that unique weapon slot. This was keeping a lot of ppl playing because everyone love stats and feel unique after YOU got that higher rank
    -Maps are very, very important. I will never know how the [TOS Violation] you decided to drop everything to toilet after so many years of developing. You know why AT LAST newest Counter-Strike got bigger community that last one? They realised that ppl want evolution not revolution!

I remember what maps we were playing and what ppl loved (i swear i picked up them before i saw your list):

Insurgent Camp
    MOUT McKenna
    Pipeline
    Border
    Weapons Cache
    SF Hospital
    Urban Assualt
    SF CSAR

Now i see that most of this maps you showed as most popular custom mapes for PG. Still nothing to think about? You gave us map editor, did you spend few minutes to watch it? What ppl first created? Lets see, first maps were totally new and n one subscribe them. So lets check(15) most popular ones:

Border
    Urban Assault
    Csar
    Insurgent Camp x2
    MOUT McKenna
    Pipeline
    Weapons Cache

So its clear that players want their old maps back. With that info if i were you i would throw every single map designer i have to recreate them, but without any changes just new graphic.

That's you recipe for success, if this game will get any in future (still fingers crossed)

With that your priority should be m203 and Special Forces.

Why only those maps works for you is different topic and maybe i will elaborate on that aswell but at this point i wrote too much already :p
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    Lailonn wrote: »
    [Dev] Rawrster, any way we can get some numbers on UMM's being played? Maybe like top 10 or 20? Thanks.
    Sure, why not? List of UMMs with over 100 rounds played last week:
    Urban Assault - 776
    AA2 Insurgent Camp Redux - 323
    CSAR2 - 289
    Hospital X2 - 230
    AA3 Impact - 198
    Pipeline - 184
    Ghost Rider - 169
    Water Treatment - 168
    Stormy Cape - 146
    AA2 Border - 141
    Rusneyev - 134
    Alley - 110
    Mudboggin - 104
    Siege_AC - 101

Hmm i was preparing a response to DEV post from 1st page but then i get into this one. Believe me or not i was planning on writing this:

It's strange that you have NO IDEA what makes ppl tick. What push them to love or hate your maps or game. Its not just your problem but 80% of game developers. My gaming career is like 17 years, i had phase of pro-gaming a phase of being www editor etc etc. Right now still playing a lot(purchasing 2-3 games per month) but only for fun. When i first noticed AA:PG i was glad. I was with you (hmm probably not YOU DEVs but original team) from start. First beta release to open public - i was there.

So i keep my finger crossed for you BUT can't miss few mistakes.

-First of all did you ever got old timer to review this for you? Who is better in telling you what is good and bad than guy who was choosing your game over others for years? He had reasons for that, dont you think?
    -Updates! I remember old days how whole weeks chats were full of "what wil be in next patch?" talks. Ppl love to see progress and updates. Right now your website show ONE actual progress info about 28.01 patch. I know there is contest for user made map but where are news, polls etc? Later you say? There might be no later at all. This was keeping ppl interest on
    -Honor ranking system. IT WAS PEFECT! This game is about army and it was totally fine that higher ranks picked weapns first! Thanks to that there was bigger chance that guy who actually know what to do picked up sniper rifle or m203. Above that young players had their purpose. Rank up, play your best to get that unique weapon slot. This was keeping a lot of ppl playing because everyone love stats and feel unique after YOU got that higher rank
    -Maps are very, very important. I will never know how the [TOS Violation] you decided to drop everything to toilet after so many years of developing. You know why AT LAST newest Counter-Strike got bigger community that last one? They realised that ppl want evolution not revolution!

I remember what maps we were playing and what ppl loved (i swear i picked up them before i saw your list):

Insurgent Camp
    MOUT McKenna
    Pipeline
    Border
    Weapons Cache
    SF Hospital
    Urban Assualt
    SF CSAR

Now i see that most of this maps you showed as most popular custom mapes for PG. Still nothing to think about? You gave us map editor, did you spend few minutes to watch it? What ppl first created? Lets see, first maps were totally new and n one subscribe them. So lets check(15) most popular ones:

Border
    Urban Assault
    Csar
    Insurgent Camp x2
    MOUT McKenna
    Pipeline
    Weapons Cache

So its clear that players want their old maps back. With that info if i were you i would throw every single map designer i have to recreate them, but without any changes just new graphic.

That's you recipe for success, if this game will get any in future (still fingers crossed)

With that your priority should be m203 and Special Forces.

Why only those maps works for you is different topic and maybe i will elaborate on that aswell but at this point i wrote too much already :p

This is the smartest post from a one time poster that i've ever read in my life. Please post more.
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,574Player
    He haven't played much, less than 30 hours.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • LailonnLailonn Posts: 5Player
    edited February 2016
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    He haven't played much, less than 30 hours.

If you would read my post you would noticed that i said i'm with AA game since start.

It was released 4.07.2002 and if you want to check my hours see my native profile registration date:

http://forum.americasarmy.pl/member.php?u=177 (this forum is dead since 2.8.5 died)

I waited a week before i decided if i will stay with that game or not. So i'm almost sure i'm one of oldest and longest playing guy on that forum ;) 41h on AA:PG so far

Just to be clear...