Few bugs and issues I noticed

PiteroPitero Posts: 1Player
edited November 2015 in Game Support
Hello everyone. I'd like to to share with you and mainly with developers few bugs & issues I noticed still not fixed after updates:

1) keyboard not responding - happens randomly after being neutralized. Today I had this issue almost every time been killed. The only working key is tilde to enter console and the solution I know from one player is typing in console "togglescoreboard". That brings your controls back to live but only temporarily until next "freeze".

2) disappearing crosshair and hud - happened to me few times. I remember once after simultaneously shooting and leaving supported position. Everything goes back to normal next round.

3) bugged window in northern blue building on downtown - the window which you can use to throw a nade to north alley next to ladder. Grenades sometimes get stuck in the frame and explode there probably not making any damage

4) weapon challenge not working - mentioned here a few times. The thing some players have experienced and some haven't. Waepon challenges resets mainly after changing maps or sometimes after exiting the game. Few times I managed to finish all novice levels and start veteran with M4 but after closing the game and logging in next day I saw again "Novice I 0/0". Strange and annoying because there are players that have their challenges working properly.

5) sound engine? I noticed during my very first game (when the game was beta) that you can hear steps of players on different floor level practically as like they are next to you. And nothing changed about it. For instance: in Checkout - arcade and rooms above it, InnerHospital - lower and upper gallery. I think that the fact you can hear somebody in north stairs from darkroom lounge is not realistic as well. Walls and floors are as soundproof as sheet of paper is :smiley:

Comments

• -VI-eNkk.-VI-eNkk. Posts: 56Player
    edited December 2015
    1) If you write in the chat immediately after dying everything freeze, typing 'togglescoreboard' in the console should fix it.
    2) If you press Alt+Z the HUD disappear, it's not a bug. Probably you used ALT (tactical mode) while pressing Z for supported.
    3) Just a game bug to be fixed.
    4) If you restart the game (launcher too), it should fix itself.
    5) They fixed it in the new version.
    Hope it helped and sorry for my bad english!

Troub!e

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited December 2015
    As for 3). There is actually a gap in between the wall and the window frame (it's like that for all windows of that type).
  • [CZBGR]Lytton[CZBGR]Lytton Posts: 9Player
    2) If you press Alt+Z the HUD disappear, it's not a bug. Probably you used ALT (tactical mode) while pressing Z for supported.

I actually literally just got back into the game last night after being on a long hiatus from Beta, but I vaguely recall this being one of the bugs in the past. in fact, I got this same bug. funny enough, I was going to post a bug report for a separate issue, but that was before I played a round for the first time, even though I'm not a new player but it's due to the activity thing, but no matter.....

anyway, I really doubt I was mashing ALT+Z, since I rarely use tactical mode (for some reason, I really don't see a difference), and when I got the bug, Z was not the key I would have wanted first. it occurred to me just after I was being revived at one time, and the crosshair disappeared completely. just gone. I made sure it was enabled on settings. I could check later if I could try to turn it on using that combination but I do recall that was the first thing I noted on a round. so my best chances were to keep using the scope (or make some lucky noscope shots). I'm pretty sure this was a common phenomenon in the past IIRC, and wouldn't be surprised to see it again.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    anyway, I really doubt I was mashing ALT+Z, since I rarely use tactical mode (for some reason, I really don't see a difference)

Your enemies hear you way quieter than you hear yourself.
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player

-There is a countdown before a round starts. The 5.4.3.2.1 animation is bugged when hud is toggled on/off.
    It is as if the countdown pauses when hud is off and resumes when hud is on(so even after 30 sec into the round the countdown plays if hud is turned on after 30 sec)
    -Dynamic lights need to be on to play the shoothouses (or else black targets)
    -Cant use Q and E in spectate camera after joining team while in free cam mode(just before a match starts).

• [CZBGR]Lytton[CZBGR]Lytton Posts: 9Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    anyway, I really doubt I was mashing ALT+Z, since I rarely use tactical mode (for some reason, I really don't see a difference)

Your enemies hear you way quieter than you hear yourself.

I'm actually saying there's no significant difference. tip toe around, sure. but why would I really need to use it, if I already use the environment to my advantage?

had it been more dramatic graphically, I'd probably explore it though.