Coming soon from the heart of the Czervanian jungle.....

Comments

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,065Moderator
    Its a fun map to play, and performance is fine, especially if you consider all the foliage and shadows.
    The paranoia can be hard on this map :D
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    frankof wrote: »
    Its a fun map to play, and performance is fine, especially if you consider all the foliage and shadows.
    The paranoia can be hard on this map :D

Not system specs related performance issues, it's some weird thing only happening to some of us. There have been several threads without any solution about it already. Pretty sure a i7-4790K, GTX980, 16GB RAM system should run all maps without any issues but for some reason it doesn't.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited January 2016
    Awesome looking map.. games perfect

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 172Beta Tester
    ... honestly I hope it's better than it looks.
    Your sincerity is staggering.
  • {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    Here's to hoping its a coop map
    I hear it comes with a new game mode.. Hide and seak

• -ew.theseer!^-ew.theseer!^ Posts: 52Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    I like the idea of moving out all the bushes into a new map. Problem solved.
    B)
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    lmao ,and im thinking ,umm new assets in the eddy :o
  • -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Too bad you Devs didn't play any bush maps on Beer me before making this.
    You might have realized how bad of an idea this is... honestly I hope it's better than it looks.

Having trouble adapting from your cardboard box maps ?
    lmao ,and im thinking ,umm new assets in the eddy :o

More goodies are always good
    -Flops- wrote: »
    You might have realized how bad of an idea this is... honestly I hope it's better than it looks.

why do you newbs always post nonsense just to stir up the pot..

its not stirring the pot its called sick of watching you constantly whine because you can not adapt to new map enviroments so you feel the need to bash map makers , deal with it or go back to breach .

its not stirring the pot its called sick of watching you constantly whine because you can not adapt to new map enviroments so you feel the need to bash map makers , deal with it or go back to breach .

and you speak from experience yes? .. as in you actually seen me having issues in adapting lawl..

The map on beer me im thinking of is an outdoor map covered in bush, water down low, and more bush.. basically this new map is giving me a feeling of that UMM which you baddies do nothing but hide, take the biggest scopes you can and ignore obj. These maps tend to bring horrible gameplay but as long as the new and bad are happy.. its all good keep it coming..sad

and you speak from experience yes? .. as in you actually seen me having issues in adapting lawl..

The map on beer me im thinking of is an outdoor map covered in bush, water down low, and more bush.. basically this new map is giving me a feeling of that UMM which you baddies do nothing but hide, take the biggest scopes you can and ignore obj. These maps tend to bring horrible gameplay but as long as the new and bad are happy.. its all good keep it coming..sad

I played a map yesterday with you called "All terrain " nice big open bush map , we had to stop a few times to change your huggies but it was still fun .Anyway regardless the map is a nice looking map cant wait to play , i love the variety out there right now its a harder game when the map change so often and you dont know it cause you have run it 5 million times , keep up the good work
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    Dang... Doba, huggies? Or was that pampers? ;)
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,065Moderator
    This isnt a map for those that love whitebox maps, its a sort of dense jungle map, its been requested for a loooooong time, enjoy.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,609Beta Tester
    edited January 2016
    I get my butt kicked on this map, even though I love the look of it....

:p
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^^MAROFEL.Arkeiro^ Posts: 768Player
    Perfect map for some portuguese clans... some of their members forgot to buy a piece of hardware... :D

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • -=SoCal65=--=SoCal65=- Posts: 28Player
    I'm just glad my new computer is arriving tomorrow in order to play the existing maps decently, not to mention this new jungle map whenever it gets released. B)
    Joined Original Game: July 4, 2002  |  Joined Original Forum: Aug 05, 2002
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player

I played a map yesterday with you called "All terrain " nice big open bush map , we had to stop a few times to change your huggies but it was still fun .Anyway regardless the map is a nice looking map cant wait to play , i love the variety out there right now its a harder game when the map change so often and you dont know it cause you have run it 5 million times , keep up the good work

Have to quote this easy to save in notepad for laughs everyday.

i love the variety out there right now its a harder game when the map change so often and you dont know it cause you have run it 5 million times

and this last quote is excellent. It shows me your skill level.

All of your quotes show me how little experience you have playing with skilled players or top tier players.

• I'll try to have to adapt the first round I play, 99.9% sure I won't need too.
    • I'll try not to know the map inside out after 1 match on it or less.
    • I'll try not to cry to much about how boring the map will be playing with certain people in this community, and the horrible gameplay that will bring.
    • I'll try to take it easy on people with less experience from now on.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.