iNvaders Frag movie-ish

Comments

• iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited January 2016
    Pretty sure that was also the try out esl cup, where we put no emphasis in winning from day one. I believe we actually stopped playing the game before that. Whether iog put any effort into their match against you I have no idea. So enjoy sipping your esl win. I find it more weird you guys bring that up all the time as if it means much. We lost to iog that's totally acceptable, but didn't you guys lose to us in fn s2? We also won that but you don't see us talking down to you.

Idk something along sportsmanship...

Edit: Mikey has no sportsmanship. So I guess we do talk down at times. :P
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 165Player
    ahahahaha yes the "few times", I guess you dont' know any better, being a bench warmer and all.
    ss_4_AliGator...png

• ddra-ddra- Posts: 454Player
    Well I know the facts. Sure was back then, but I was new to comp...

I don't know if you've seen the current starting lineup... A congratulations would be adequate, I also take gift cards.

P.S. Reading improves comprehension
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    Let Ali enjoy his win. He needs it yo. I put effort in for that match. No one else did. :/
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    What's the point in taking part in competition and then not trying? Is that some NA thing, am I missing something?
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    Pfffft! I pwnzor joo nubs! B)
    edited January 2016
    It was a test cup to see how esl would. Do any future leagues. It was even named test cup if I recall. We had left the game few weeks before and we were all on the csgo bandwagon, so we never actually practiced. Just like now for flagged nations season 4 we are way behind some of the teams and we are not taking it as seriously as we probably will next season. We are however still practicing

Understand this Ssk. We haven't played in a good half a year I think.
  • iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player
    Ali you should tweet about that ESL test cup win!
    Well I know the facts. Sure was back then, but I was new to comp...

I don't know if you've seen the current starting lineup... A congratulations would be adequate, I also take gift cards.

P.S. Reading improves comprehension

Don't worry I know the line up. Believe me you are not the only bench warmer who gets to play in the starting line up nowadays lol.
    but didn't you guys lose to us in fn s2? We also won that but you don't see us talking down to you.

Idk something along sportsmanship...

Edit: Mikey has no sportsmanship. So I guess we do talk down at times. :P

I guess you are also forgetting what happened during that season, we got kicked out lol. Also, only person "talking down" here is Mikey. I was stating facts about the esl test cup.

Let Ali enjoy his win. He needs it yo. I put effort in for that match. No one else did. :/

Yes yes I need my #1 cheering for me all the time! I definitely missed it.
    ss_4_AliGator...png

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    It's funny you are telling us about it. We've been doing the same with playing csgo mainly but w/e, it's na Drama. None of my business.
    edited January 2016
    Ali babe was that because of all the no smoke stuff? Not my fault. Also we still did play you I think. There are no bench warmers playing currently. Mikey, ninja, me, ek and dragon. Dragon is probably the more versed in this version.

Edit: necabo... OK.
    Ali you should tweet about that ESL test cup win!

Only if you start following me bro.
    Ali babe was that because of all the no smoke stuff? Not my fault. Also we still did play you I think. There are no bench warmers playing currently. Mikey, ninja, me, ek and dragon. Dragon is probably the more versed in this version.

Edit: necabo... OK.

no it wasn't actually. there wasn't an actual legitimate reason, and yes you guys did beat us during the season. Well since you guys were busy with other games during that #ESLTESTCUP, we already have great excuses prepared for this season! Gotta think ahead you know, just in case. muR is busy with dirty bomb, noofy is busy with CSGO and both won't be playing. I'm trying to make it in Rocket league (lol) and I even play AAPG with a controller sometimes!
    ss_4_AliGator...png

AliGator.. wrote: »

Only if you start following me bro.

need dat twitter handle bae
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player

Really? Maybe you should go rewatch the match.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    And i play checkers and still pwnaggie joo nubzers. :p
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,608Beta Tester
    I feel like an old grandpa not really quite understanding what's going on while the youngsters play Barbies...."No, I'M going to the dance with Ken!!! I'M the best Barbie!!!" in their little whiney voices...

: shakesHead:
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    I feel like an old grandpa not really quite understanding what's going on while the youngsters play Barbies...."No, I'M going to the dance with Ken!!! I'M the best Barbie!!!" in their little whiney voices...

: shakesHead:

shut up dad! Thats why mom left you!
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,608Beta Tester
    LOL!

:D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    What can I say Ali I'm a big fan of honest players
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player