Make a Vip Spawn diferent aspect soldier.

I try to make the vip hospital. The vip spawn in urgency room. But not is different to soldier normal. How can i make this?

Comments

• Dct.F|LeventeDct.F|Levente Posts: 624Player
    I'm afraid there is no way for custom soldier models. :(
    Theory and reality are not that different. In theory.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,169Player
    Coming soon. ;) As you saw in WS I've been playing around with weapons and special spawns. :D

Once I iron out all the kinks i'll make a tutorial for you guys. So keep a look out for that. :+1:
  • -Flops--Flops- Posts: 354Player
    will be nice to have a vip hospital again , you go man
    Ok.... So...........so far so good. I have few things working and need to finish few other things. But I have a working VIP. And it will be with a bit of a twist. :D

I'll have more detail hopefully by the end of the week.

For now, since I can't modify the UI, it is set up with eleven slots and the person that wants to be a VIP doesn't pick a weapon it will spawn them as the VIP. If more than one person don't pick, then it will be random to those people didn't pick a weapon. Makes things easier that way.

VIP just get to extraction point to win, however, you won't win with just getting into extraction point... This is where the twist comes into play.

Also the VIP will start with half of the health. He will either have a shotgun with very few bullets or a pistols. Open to suggestions on this?

He will also, hopefully sport different clothing. Still being tested. Looks promising.

So just bit update for you guys. I'll have more later as things finish.
    What kind of twist? You made me curious....

In AA3 the VIP had the enemy version of the M4, with less reserve ammo. But in AAPG he'll pick up weapons easily anyway...
    It was this way in aa2 also. Player would bring VIP weapons. Remeber though, he will be with less health and moving slower.
    edited December 2015
    In AA3 the VIP had same health and probably faster movement than other soldiers (his loadout was lighter). Giving weapons was a bit hard, because you couldn't take the ammo with you, so it was a hunt for an enemy SAW... But it was great.
  • StackEmUp!StackEmUp! Posts: 145Player
    Sounds good Wolvy:)
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Would rather see a CS type vip, basically an AI you secure and place on shoulders and extract, oposed to the old method.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • RedBaron64(ITA)RedBaron64(ITA) Posts: 173Player
    We need an aa2 VIP style....the best... :p
    Well after further testing last night, I now have 2 different Vip game types. Keep in mind I'm doing all this in the editor. I've done very little testing on line. But so far everything work. I have the old aa2 style Vip, and something bit differnt.

@ Doba, I actually like that idea. It can possibly be done in aa. I'll look into that. It might be a matter of taking over a pawn and once you come in contact with the Vip, you can have him attach to you, something like the backpack is now. It will need to be adjusted, but it might be possible.

Let me get all the kinks worked out with the basic VIP..., after that we can expend on it. :D
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    cool.. if it was possible, I see vip extract replace a useless flag

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    lmao , have visions of the vip ,been piggy backed across the map
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Also an AI vip could be used to unlock obj location for pick up.. Like in sf courtyard
    lol Lobo, that was my thought exactly when Doba mentioned it. :p
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    Coming soon. ;) As you saw in WS I've been playing around with weapons and special spawns. :D

Once I iron out all the kinks i'll make a tutorial for you guys. So keep a look out for that. :+1:

Definitely interested in this. Would love to make a classic edition of McKenna where it's M16 & SAW with iron sights only.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
    Very easy to do. I'm gonna make a video tutorial hopefully today going over this.
  • WoLvE, How's the tut coming along? I'm interested in an AI VIP as well. I can do some online testing if you need.
    It's on the back burner right now. I'm trying to finish few maps and then I'll get back to finishing this. I have few bugs I have to iron out first.
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Whiplash27 wrote: »

Definitely interested in this. Would love to make a classic edition of McKenna where it's M16 & SAW with iron sights only.

:+1: would love to see any map with guns designed to the map.. that is where AA2 shined.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________