iNvaders Frag movie-ish

iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
edited January 2016 in General Discussion
I never really finished it, we went on hiatus and I only had so much done. With the release of AAPG and so on I never got around to making the full movie I wanted. I also had a ishton of frag videos.

It was supposed to be 3min intro and 8min of frag. Something along those lines. It's really 3 and 5. I know it's long and it sucks, but whatever.

This is as far as I got, I hope you enjoy. Maybe I'll start putting 5 minute frags every so often like Dragon does it.

Also I added the cheerleaders to the roster. Destroya and NecaL

It's 1080p 60FPS. I suggest you watch it on full screen.

Song is Rudimental - Waiting all night.

**********I suggest waiting until it process fully 1080p 60 FPS before watching. Hopefully Youtube won't butcher the quality too bad. Full render was 1GB haha.

Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.

Comments

• iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    Still looks like poop in 1080p..oh well thanks youtube.
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    Best team in the business
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 165Player
    That quality wow. I wish I knew about this whole 60fps thing before I made a freaking 18min montage.
    ss_4_AliGator...png

It's more than 60 fps. There's a script to. Remove motion blur. Also project must be set at exactly 60fps and not 59
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited January 2016
    Still looks like poop in 1080p..oh well thanks youtube.

It's not youtube making that video look like POOP.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

Not accounting for my graphics tweak in game YouTube dropped the quality significantly from my render which looks fine
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    This was a work in progress, right? Really liked the editing style and inclusion of comp matches, tried doing that as well for some time but was never really happy with the result. The only thing I didn't like were some of the texts, most of them were funny/fitting though. Could've watched at least 10 more minutes of that.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Very good :wink:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

edited January 2016
    Not accounting for my graphics tweak in game YouTube dropped the quality significantly from my render which looks fine

It's not youtube dropping the quality of that video.

********Bam4D********

• ddra-ddra- Posts: 454Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    It's not youtube dropping the quality of that video.

We heard you the first time, now go troll elsewhere.

Good to see this finally get posted. Definitely raises the bar for future vids. As eKComm said , best in the biz.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    While I like the shots and love the editing, the graphics are pretty jarring for anybody used to the game's normal look.

This is a good use case for demorec, actually... play the match in the settings you like, pull the clips from a demorec using settings for max pretty.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited January 2016
    eKComm wrote: »

I have to disagree the best team in the business does not allow its players to use things like no recoil ini tweaks and other tweaks that give them a huge advantage. The best team in the business play's fair and reports these kind of things to the dev's so they get fixed asap. The best team in the business doesn't need to use these kinds of unlegit tweaks to win. They win by practicing and coming up with solid strats, not by editing stuff or adding things to give them advantage over a stronger opponent.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player
    null
    Well I guess you aren't the best team in the business then.
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 454Player
    LOL @ the wild accusations, someone's definitely butt hurt. If you got nothing constructive to say then i'd suggest you go make your own video. Oh wait..

This video is ultimately created to bring exposure to the game, you're welcome son.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    .dc-colts^ wrote: »

I have to disagree the best team in the business does not allow its players to use things like no recoil ini tweaks and other tweaks that give them a huge advantage. The best team in the business play's fair and reports these kind of things to the dev's so they get fixed asap. The best team in the business doesn't need to use these kinds of unlegit tweaks to win. They win by practicing and coming up with solid strats, not by editing stuff or adding things to give them advantage over a stronger opponent.

I'm surprised to hear this from you.

You know better colts.
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
    .dc-colts^ wrote: »

I concur..

********Bam4D********

• Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 308Player
    edited January 2016

This video is ultimately created to bring exposure to the game, you're welcome son.

Yes....... bring exposure to the game, all 92 views.......
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited January 2016
    I am not butthurt at all just speaking true facts that everybody in the competition scene already knows. EKComm it seems you forgot how our Sandstorm match went..A match iog still won btw.
    null
    Well I guess you aren't the best team in the business then.
    I don't use anything to gain an advantage and I will not let my team do it either. I have nothing against you guys I like all of you. Just simply stating if you truly were the best team in the business you would of never of used/had to use an ini tweak to give you no recoil. That is all carry on guys.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    a7a.jpg

#Banter?
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited January 2016