The 6v6 changing to 12v12 christmas/holiday thread!!!

.dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
edited December 2015 in General Discussion
So now instead of being able to vote for the same 6v6 map when a server has 13 players it gives you only choices of FLO which then kills the server, each time if you stick around it will be max 4v4 or less on an FLO Map. This is annoying we join 6v6 servers to play BDX maps this issue is causing no officials to be able to stay 6v6 they either go to 12v12 and die or go to 12v12 and eventually become full. (80% of the time the server dies, I bet!)

CAN WE PLEASE have the option to vote between 2-3 6v6 BDX maps and either 1 FLO or none when there is a 13th spectator. That way if we want to go to 12v12 we can not vote and it will go to the FLO or we can vote for the FLO map out of the 3 choices. There is absolutely no need to not have any BDX maps in the voting options of the 3 maps to choose when 13 players happen to be in a server because at the end of the match atleast 1 or more players always leave!! I am sick in tired of bringing this up. Enough is enough.

I would like to have the option to vote between 2 BDX maps and 1 FLO map when a 6v6 server's match ends and there happens to be a spectator (13 total players) Also it would be nice if when this happens the map you just played is not one of the 3 maps to choose from.

CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS DONE! There is enough 12v12 servers if people want to play 12v12 they join 12v12 servers. If people want to play 6v6 they join 6v6 servers. You seriously think the person who joins a full 6v6 server is waiting for the server to switch to 12v12 so he can play 12v12? NO he is waiting to play 6v6 and knows at the end of the match people always leave and he will get in no problem.

Thank you,
I hope,
Colts
Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

Comments

• =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 172Beta Tester
    Why not set a couple servers to bdx only, as it once was.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Maybe we all need some time to realize most players prefer either of those modes and will most likely quit the server when it switches to the least favoured mode. Once we're at that point we might understand how and why the current system is bad. I'm an FLO guy so I guess I should be welcoming the system but I don't, all it does is killing servers and wasting people's time.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 724Player
    Agreed. How this is still occurring since release is beyond me.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Good copy. After the holidays we will see what the best way is to do this.

I'm a BDX man myself, so I dig where you're coming from.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 165Player
    Why not set a couple servers to bdx only, as it once was.

This is not a solution to the stated problem. Servers are DYING and what you mentioned doesn't prevent that. A server with 13 people shouldn't move to FLO (for the reasons colts mentioned) UNLESS majority votes for it. I don't know how many times we have to bring this up until it gets fixed...Maybe I need to go personally ask everyone to comment on this threat so that way the devs can realize it's not only 0.004% of the community who find this extremely annoying/wrong/unacceptable.
    ss_4_AliGator...png

• Flux..Flux.. Posts: 1Player
    I join BDX servers to play on BDX maps. i do not care if i have to sit in spectate. If i wanted to play 12v12 id join a 12v12 server not force a 6v6 into a 12v12
  • nx|Nostynx|Nosty Posts: 3Player

"I join BDX servers to play on BDX maps. i do not care if i have to sit in spectate. If i wanted to play 12v12 id join a 12v12 server not force a 6v6 into a 12v12"
    nuff said ty flux. Daddy Nos out
  • -vortex-vortex Posts: 188Player
    "I join BDX servers to play on BDX maps. i do not care if i have to sit in spectate. If i wanted to play 12v12 id join a 12v12 server not force a 6v6 into a 12v12"

This. I play flo every once and awhile, but this problem is annoying af.
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • aloewater..aloewater.. Posts: 1Player
    Looks like all of nx is commenting in a row. #SaveBdx.
  • i9.liquidi9.liquid Posts: 21Player
    I agree

Set up some bdx only servers and delete the FLO maps from the rotation perhaps?
  • =IK=Wonkss=IK=Wonkss Posts: 92Player
    So now instead of being able to vote for the same 6v6 map when a server has 13 players it gives you only choices of FLO which then kills the server, each time if you stick around it will be max 4v4 or less on an FLO Map. This is annoying we join 6v6 servers to play BDX maps this issue is causing no officials to be able to stay 6v6 they either go to 12v12 and die or go to 12v12 and eventually become full. (80% of the time the server dies, I bet!)

CAN WE PLEASE have the option to vote between 2-3 6v6 BDX maps and either 1 FLO or none when there is a 13th spectator. That way if we want to go to 12v12 we can not vote and it will go to the FLO or we can vote for the FLO map out of the 3 choices. There is absolutely no need to not have any BDX maps in the voting options of the 3 maps to choose when 13 players happen to be in a server because at the end of the match atleast 1 or more players always leave!! I am sick in tired of bringing this up. Enough is enough.

I would like to have the option to vote between 2 BDX maps and 1 FLO map when a 6v6 server's match ends and there happens to be a spectator (13 total players) Also it would be nice if when this happens the map you just played is not one of the 3 maps to choose from.

CAN WE PLEASE GET THIS DONE! There is enough 12v12 servers if people want to play 12v12 they join 12v12 servers. If people want to play 6v6 they join 6v6 servers. You seriously think the person who joins a full 6v6 server is waiting for the server to switch to 12v12 so he can play 12v12? NO he is waiting to play 6v6 and knows at the end of the match people always leave and he will get in no problem.

Thank you,
    I hope,
    Colts

• omni.Frostyomni.Frosty Posts: 3Player
    I agree. I join 6v6 to play 6v6. I do not like FLO maps with 6-8 people. It's not fun.
  • I join BDX servers to play on BDX maps. i do not care if i have to sit in spectate. If i wanted to play 12v12 id join a 12v12 server not force a 6v6 into a 12v12

Yep, very well stated. We run only 6v6 on our servers.
  • [kT]Texas[kT]Texas Posts: 8Player
    #letusplayBDX
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    So who was the one going around messaging people to post in here? Love it.
  • .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 165Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    So who was the one going around messaging people to post in here? Love it.

What can I say I make things happen.
    ss_4_AliGator...png

• CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    Agree all the way. I'm a FLO guy, but BDX guys need love, too. This is unfair to them.
  • doogle!doogle! Posts: 724Player
    FunPolice wrote: »
    Good copy. After the holidays we will see what the best way is to do this.

I'm a BDX man myself, so I dig where you're coming from.

Hua
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    In because message told me to

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw