http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=575355407
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    Collection page containing the UMM contest maps (ONLY) :
    *Unofficial

Thank you!
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    Playing Outpost SAM Base C4 right now. Map is actually pretty decent, I just feel like Y is not even worth assault's time, so everyone just congregates around Z.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • ziozio Posts: 109Player
    On those

How can i rebuild shader cache on purpose? Got some ugly pink artifacts on one surface.
    Collection page containing the UMM contest maps (ONLY) :
    *Unofficial

Thank you!

Has anyone a ftp source with all contest maps bunched together? Would love support this by uploading the maps to our server. But it would take me weeks to upload them directly with my connection ,,, :D
  • [Dev]Rawrster[Dev]Rawrster Posts: 329Developer
    An Official US Server should be up now running the UMMs. An Official EU server will be coming up later today with the maps as well.
    EU Server is up as well. Look for 'U.S. Army Official Great Outdoors Map Comp US' and 'U.S. Army Official Great Outdoors Map Comp EU'
  • [NoL]W_a_t_c_h[NoL]W_a_t_c_h Posts: 133Player
    I have loaded all the maps onto the NoL UMM server in case the EU guys need more space to try the maps out.
    Have disabled voting like Mason, but not sure if other settings are really required.
    Hopefully there are no map bugs that crash the server :o

b_560_95_1.png

I fear 2.7GB of maps might be a bit much for some people to download though, considering in one session you might only play 3-4 of the 26 maps.
    Also, having a couple of BDX maps in there could cause problems when a full server suddenly can only play 6v6
  • =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 172Player
    edited December 2015
    I have enabled voting on the *M*A*S*H* server so people can rotate through the maps if they are in warmup, to check them out.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Pvt.Phushi wrote: »
    No one to play with :(

It's the Christmas Holidays so much of us are shopping, gearing up for travel, and family events leaving little time for gaming until after the holidays.
    googley avatar aapg

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited December 2015
    I'd love to test these maps.. however in the last 2 days ive checked in 4 times at random times and not once has there been a soul in any of the 3 servers.. wait.. but Inner is going strong.. honeslty that just pisses the [TOS Violation] out of me

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 172Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    I'd love to test these maps.. however in the last 2 days ive checked in 4 times at random times and not once has there been a soul in any of the 3 servers.. wait.. but Inner is going strong.. honeslty that just pisses the [TOS Violation] out of me

Yep...part of the reason why I turned voting on...at least people can switch maps while they are on the server all by themselves.. :'(
  • I was on the *M*A*S*H server going through all of the maps I have not played yet. A few joined for a while. I called a vote to change map to flo_smoke&fire and lost connection to server. Then was not able to connect to the server due to "Version Mismach!".
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,621Player
    Yep...He disappeared!! I stayed through the map vote and it worked. It had to build shaders though...
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • =IK=Doba= wrote: »

How about a UMM Beta Testers Team ?. Can be official or unofficial. Let gets some volunteers, pick a date, a time, a server, and play the maps.
    Yes. I suggested that a few weeks ago and no one even commented.

At the very least we need to coordinate to get on the UMM servers at the same time to actually PLAY them, because no one stays on long enough to draw other players...
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
    I will be on the Official US UMM Server today at 3pm CST if people would like to join me. We will also have a number of us joining that server tomorrow around 10am CST.
  • Great! See you at 3 CST.
    I was just thinking...is it possible that having so many servers out there has actually hurt us, in a way? You know.....so hard to get people on that 0/24 server, or whatever?

Just thinkin' ...
    ______