Ghost Sight

Why do they now force us to use a ghost sight on the shot gun ? I don't like it and the unlock is even worse. Please let us go back to the normal sight like the one on the enemy shot gun.

Comments

• truonetruone Posts: 31Player
    Please elaborate. What is your problem?
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    He's asking for the old iron sights on the shotgun from beta.
    I understand that. But why is he missing it? In other words how it was better than the ghost sight? or AMR?
  • truone wrote: »
    I understand that. But why is he missing it? In other words how it was better than the ghost sight? or AMR?

Are you saying it's better not to have the option at all, than having the option available?

Because I prefer Iron Sights on the Shotgun, Over the current available sights.
    truone wrote: »

Are you saying it's better not to have the option at all, than having the option available?

Because I prefer Iron Sights on the Shotgun, Over the current available sights.

Well I was surprised by the fact that iron sights is gone now. But can't say that I miss it. Still I want to understand why do you think it is better. Aside from 'having options'.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    It might not be that it's better, just that its something 'expected' to be available.. I mean why was the option of using irons on the Shotgun even removed? There must be a reason and when something you 'have' used goes missing and is suddenly not available as a pick, questions are then usually asked.

You'd be asking where aimpoint went if they removed it, right?
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

It might not be that it's better, just that its something 'expected' to be available.. I mean why was the option of using irons on the Shotgun even removed? There must be a reason and when something you 'have' used goes missing and is suddenly not available as a pick, questions are then usually asked.

You'd be asking where aimpoint went if they removed it, right?

Well, I agree but you are taking it to the extreme. Since they gave us an alternative (even two) it is not the same as taking away the aimpoint.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Taking the aimpoint away and adding the 2 enemy sights or some other sights as options then. Same thing.