Weapons Challenges do no work

124»

Comments

• Somethings may still be bugged. But playing on a non official server may be the cause of these problems. Some server settings seem to bug out challenges and cause then not to record properly. all i can recommend is restarting the game and see if they record on an official server
  • -=TPA=-LezChap-=TPA=-LezChap Posts: 37Player
    edited November 2015
    shotgun weapon challenge not working finished the 35/35 went to the shoot house thing

Completed shoothouse 2 OR 3 times and got gold and its still telling me to complete the shoothouse and it shows 1/1 bronze or higher.

I can also confirm that I'm having a problem with what seems like only the 870MCS Shoothouse. I have gotten gold on all Shoothouses (and my Maps Played portion of my profile seems to agree with that statement), but I still have not achieved the Gold Digger achievement. I believe this is because of the Shotgun Shoothouse because it's the ONLY one that's, thus far, failed to pull up the leader boards after getting the Gold on multiple attempts...and the Maps Played isn't updated with all the times I've run it (still says only done it twice).

EDIT: Just went through the shoothouses again and it seems my gold on the M16 didn't record the first time, even though it seemed to show Gold achieved on the Maps Played list...after doing it and getting Gold again, it gave me the Gold Digger achievement. Still can't get the leaderboards on the 879MCS (Shotgun) Shoothouse to pull up, even though they do on all the other Shoothouses.
    ss_-=TPA=-LezChap_4.png
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited November 2015
    i.vapor wrote: »
    Got my Golden Hawkeye to finish my M4 Elite today on ~OC~ East Coast server and it didn't record? I thought weapon achievements were fixed?

Im guessing you didnt read the whole thread or are not up to date with certain facts.

You need to record all 7 kills with your M4 for the golden hawkeye to count.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• PhilBaxPhilBax Posts: 43Developer
    edited November 2015
    We're still looking into this issue. If your Weapon Challenge info on the Deploy screen is completely empty or showing all 0s (like this screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/8yn2dbkw3/), please take a look at your internet properties:

Start -> Control Panel -> Internet Settings -> "Advanced" Tab -> scroll all the way to the bottom

And reply with either a screenshot, or a list of which of these options you have a check box next to:

- "Use SSL 2.0"
    - "Use SSL 3.0"
    - "Use TLS 1.0"
    - "Use TLS 1.1"
    - "Use TLS 1.2"
    My challenges work fine except for the shotgun one.

I have these settings in there

- "Use SSL 2.0" is unchecked
    - "Use SSL 3.0" is unchecked
    - "Use TLS 1.0" is checked
    - "Use TLS 1.1" is checked
    - "Use TLS 1.2" is checked

Windows 10 64bit.

• -Turrican--Turrican- Posts: 55Player
    edited November 2015
    my challenges are generally working. display is incorrect though (stays on novice I)

- "Use SSL 3.0" is checked
    - "Use TLS 1.1" is unchecked
    - "Use TLS 1.2" is unchecked
  • harajlijaharajlija Posts: 7Player
    This fixed my challenges

- "Use TLS 1.2" is checked
  • Howie_MunsonHowie_Munson Posts: 60Player
    When the CSAR map got forced into game...my ingame weapon stats updated correctly.

Today I see again 0/15 everywhere. What is this ? :/
    Also achievements like "This is my boomstick" keep disappearing.
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 207Player
    Do you guys also have to swap to another weapon and back again to the M4 to get the selected skin? I have to swap always to get the desert skin...
    Do you guys also have to swap to another weapon and back again to the M4 to get the selected skin? I have to swap always to get the desert skin...

Yes

• AAvengerAAvenger Posts: 11Player
    Mine were not working on a non-official server, so I shut down the game then logged into an official server and they worked. I could see the challenge description and progress. But then I went back into non-official and I got 0/0 again. So I checked with the non-official server admins and they said the challenges work for most people but a few people have the issue. So I went back to an official server expecting to see the challenges, but it now shows 0/0 also. :/
  • Do you guys also have to swap to another weapon and back again to the M4 to get the selected skin? I have to swap always to get the desert skin...

Yep that issue is still there, even though they said they fixed it...
  • PhilBaxPhilBax Posts: 43Developer
    edited November 2015
    The issue with the database not accepting TLS 1.1 and 1.2 connections should be fixed on our end now. If you're still seeing it, and you're willing to work with me to track down the issue, send me a PM!

L0rdDamian wrote: »

Yep that issue is still there, even though they said they fixed it...

Indeed, in internal testing, the skin selection was working without having to select a different optic. :| We'll figure out what's going on.
    This also fixed my challenges

Any pro and contras for the game having these enabled/disabled, except for the vulnerability of browsers and "man in the middle attacks" ?

Shoothouse still "bugged" / not updating ?
    And again its showing 0/15 everywhere... :(
    And again its showing 0/15 everywhere... :(

"fixed", needed to relog after doing training.
  • -=HELL=-Smelrond-=HELL=-Smelrond Posts: 3Player
    edited December 2015
    For me, progress is not updated when in the game, but when I log into my profile to see my stats, progress on the achievements is recorded there.

Smelrond
  • AAvengerAAvenger Posts: 11Player
    Sometimes I see them on the F1 screen. Sometimes I don't. Is there a place to check progress on your soldier page?