XP & Gun Challenges Resetting

PhatB4st4rdPhatB4st4rd Posts: 1Player
edited October 2015 in Game Support
Hi everyone,

Recently I've been having some troubles with XP and Gun Challenges, I've gotten to the M24 Sniper Rifle Expert where I need 500 kills, 20 hawk or eagle eyes and 1 silver hawkeyes. When I logged out yesterday I had around 120 of the kills necessary, all my 20 hawkeyes and my silver hawkeye. Now I logged in today I lost the XP that I gained last night and also all the kills are reset to 50 regular kills, 15 hawkeyes and 0 silver hawkeyes. Would be great if the Devs could get this figured out....

Best regards,

Phat

Comments

• DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    We are looking into it, thanks for the report.
  • JoCommandoJoCommando Posts: 7Player
    I have complete the challenge and got the M24 elite achievement but I cant have the snake skin and it seem stucked
    PhatB4st4rd, we are showing that you need 427 more kills and a silver hawkeye to complete the M24 expert challenge. Is this what you see in game? It seems to match what you say it should, except for the silver hawkeye.
    JoCommando wrote: »
    I have complete the challenge and got the M24 elite achievement but I cant have the snake skin and it seem stucked

can you not select the skin or is it not showing up in the game after you select it? Be sure to check after the first round, because it may just not show up for the first round?
    no i'm sure it's not that because all the other skins are unlocked except this one
    Actually, after looking at it some more I see you got 66 kills and 10 hawkeyes with the M24 between the time you reported this and the time we pulled your stats for review. We will keep looking into it.
    keep in mind that the silver hawkeye has to be earned entirely with the M24, so if you get a grenade or pistol kill as one of the kills towards a silver hawkeye, it won't count towards your weapon challenge progress.
  • ElementisElementis Posts: 134Player
    DeltaKilo wrote: »
    keep in mind that the silver hawkeye has to be earned entirely with the M24, so if you get a grenade or pistol kill as one of the kills towards a silver hawkeye, it won't count towards your weapon challenge progress.

Ahh, probably the reason my Golden Hawkeye didn't count towards my M4 Elite challenge.
    ok I send you a pic from the M24 status in the game. This screen is stacked about a week now

Untitled-1_1.jpg
    no response.... ?????
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    I've had a bunch of my stats on the weapon challenges reset from map to map. One map it saves, another it doesn't. It's really strange.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I been attempting my 500 ironsight M4 kills, I swear I killed more than 49 people over the past weeks or so :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SLaYeR_DQSLaYeR_DQ Posts: 19Player
    Hello.

I have got exactly the same problem has JoCommando with the M24 elite sniper challenge... I have completed it for two weeks or more and the snakeskin is still locked.

Can you guys help?

thanks
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,278Player
    We're working on another update that will hopefully address this.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• SLaYeR_DQSLaYeR_DQ Posts: 19Player
    Hello FunPolice

To be release when?

regards