(Some) Achievements gone ? :(

Some of my achievements that already showed up on the site, are now no longer showing.

Same for weapon challenges ingame. I was at the 500 challenges already...now Im back at 15.

Bug ? Glitch ? Server problem ?

Great Game ! ^^

Comments

• Howie_MunsonHowie_Munson Posts: 60Player
    Ok I read there are other "achievement bugs" as well. Is this beeing currently worked on ?
  • DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    yes, we are aware of issues with the challenges. If you have completed the Elite challenge, instead of showing the Elite again (since they can be repeated) it shows the Novice I. Progress is actually tracking towards Elite II though, it is a display bug. We have fixed it and it will be in the next game update.
  • ElementisElementis Posts: 134Player
    Any idea or ETA on the next game update? I look forward to being able to hit F1 again and see the progress I am making towards the weapons challenges.
  • [SAAC]Xtc[SAAC]Xtc Posts: 31Player
    I have taken down a prone enemy twice but haven´t received the achievment for it. Also it didn´t show in game that i took him down. Anyone else that has this problem?
  • Howie_MunsonHowie_Munson Posts: 60Player
    I have taken down a prone enemy twice but haven´t received the achievment for it. Also it didn´t show in game that i took him down. Anyone else that has this problem?

Yes, some other achievements I did before are also gone and sometimes do not show up ingame when accomplishing them.

I hope theyll be back soon...dont want to do it all again :expressionless:
  • Gr@nDt@tou.FrGr@nDt@tou.Fr Posts: 1Player

I have the same type of problem I did take down 100 and I have no success bye and good game B)
  • CptnCrunchCptnCrunch Posts: 4Player
    So, 2 months later. An update was pushed, multiple challenge issues remain all the same. Any news about the issue ? Thx and BUMP