Bugged Out Ranks, Challenges And Camos NEED UGENT HELP PLZ

}sF{eRanik.1<AKA>Franki3}sF{eRanik.1<AKA>Franki3 Posts: 2Player
edited November 2015 in Game Support
I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY GAME WHEN I GET INTO THE GAME (AS IN THE GAME CLIENT) ITS SAYS MY STATS AND MY RANK IS CPL-I AND WHEN I GET INTO THE GAME (AS IN THE MAIN MENU OF THE GAME) IT ALSO SAYS MY RANK IS CPL-I AND I CAN ALSO SEE MY GUN CAMO'S AND CANN CHOOSE THE ONES I HAVE COMPLETED LIKE THE ARCTIC CAMO AND THE JUNGLE CAMO ONN THE SNIPER BUT WHEN I GET INTO A MATCH I CANT SEE MY CAMO AND MY RANK SAYS PVT-1....OK BUT MY MY SCORE AND KILLS FOR THE CHALLENGES AND MY SCORE FOR THE MATCH ADDS ON TO MY STATS ????? CAN ANYONE HELP ME???
IVE RE-INSTALLED, CHECKED GAME INTEGRITY CACHE AND ALSO RE-LINKED MY EMAIL ACC. TO IT AS WELL... ANY IDEAS?????

Comments

• -TAC^Taurian--TAC^Taurian- Posts: 67Player
    I don't know if it has anything to do with it but Steam went down yesterday. Is it doing it now?
    index.php?soldier=-TAC%5ETaurian-
  • dont know ill check if its working or not
  • DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    you should turn caps lock off when you make post on the forums if you want your post to be read...
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,518Player
    DeltaKilo wrote: »
    you should turn caps lock off when you make post on the forums if you want your post to be read...

I didn't read it :wink:
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • -TAC^Taurian--TAC^Taurian- Posts: 67Player
    Sometimes my elders use caps lock so they can see their own text better.
    index.php?soldier=-TAC%5ETaurian-
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,278Player
    If I had to guess, it could be related to all the random characters in your name.

Try changing it to a normal name and see if you still have the same issue.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.