Weapons Challenges do no work

My weapons challenges are not updating, they still say 0/3
0/0
0/0
0/0
I'm currently a PFC IV, so I don't know why weapons challenges aren't working...halp?

Also, please bring back server voting. Today in ORD 24 and ORD 12 we've encountered two blatant cheaters who weren't even hiding it...and nothing we could do. Nothing. Ruined the purpose of the fun of the game.

Thanks!

Comments

• m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 616Moderator
    1) How long have you gone by that nickname?
    2) Please use http://www.americasarmy.com/support/abuse to report official server issues. Please include a time reference as well.
  • Have been using this name going back to before the game came out of beta.

Someone said stats never reset? Others said to delete AAPG file from my documents,
    but that hasn't worked either.
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 616Moderator
    Ok, I knew a BuzzLiteBeer from longer ago that that.

Make sure that you are using all of the criteria for a weapon challenge, its tripped up a few other people.

I can't see your progress, this is all that I can see.
    http://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/BUZZ_liteBeer/career-stats
  • I've had the same problem for over a week now. I know for sure that everything is bugged and that it's not just an error on my part, because I've tried every single gun. All of them reset kills at the beginning of a new match. I've also tried the suggestion of deleting the my documents folder, and it didn't help. I put in a support ticket last week, and nothing came of it. I've decided to stop playing for a while, until a guaranteed patch comes out. Hopefully, it will be soon.
  • I also have the same problem. I'm also playing less till there is a patch for it.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Playing less?.. so you only play for the challenges? ..lol wow sad

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,429Player
    All challenges work ok for me however I did find that when the launcher crashes and I continue to play like that no stats count.
    So make sure launcher is running.
  • DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    does changing your weapon or even the optic on your weapon fix it? Is it the M4 that you are seeing the issue on? Any other weapons?
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,104Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Playing less?.. so you only play for the challenges? ..lol wow sad

I'm not going to lie, the desire to do the challenges in a way makes me want to play more than I'd normally want to otherwise. :lol:
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Hermann, that is me, and if you can't see my progress does that mean it's not working? Is there a fix? Something I have to do specifically? I see everyone doing the weapons challenge and i'm unable to. I play in Pub servers a lot, have done the shoot house numerous times, have gotten gold on many weapons including the m4 which is my primary in game gun, and my status when I hit F1 doesn't move. Doesn't tell me how many more kills I need, etc.

Please, what's the solution?....I'd love to be able to use the entirety of the this awesome game.
    edited November 2015
    I had a game with 33 kills, finished an M4 challenge, got the coin. Next map, none of the kills counted.
  • HideMyAssHideMyAss Posts: 7Player
    i have the same problem same goes for all my firends . can we pleas get an update from the developer ?
  • HideMyAssHideMyAss Posts: 7Player
    HideMyAss wrote: »
    i have the same problem same goes for all my firends . can we pleas get an update from the developer ?

i might need to say that we are playing on usermade maps ! i dont know if that dosent count ?
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    If you finish a challenge you have to reconnect to server to get the new challenge. You can only do the shoot houses when it tells you its time to do it. Once you unlock a skin so far for the desert skin on M4 or w/e it is I have to spawn with the gun than switch guns and go back to m4 to actually see it. So if a challenge says 15/15 kills you are not getting any kills towards your next one until it actually says 0/35.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• I can't even get any of that to work..
    There are times when the game will keep track, but then the map changes and you lose everything from the prior game. I'm not sure why this is happening, but I've seen it quite a few times.
  • ElementisElementis Posts: 134Player
    edited November 2015
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    There are times when the game will keep track, but then the map changes and you lose everything from the prior game. I'm not sure why this is happening, but I've seen it quite a few times.

Same thing happened to me. I sure hope an update is in the works for the very near future. My AA.Exe keeps crashing randomly too, plus my fps & ping suck in almost every server I join. Very annoying.
  • ElementisElementis Posts: 134Player
    Also, achievements are not being recorded properly. I am pretty sure others have posted about that as well. 89jw3veiz4pq.png
    step-up.png 700.2K
  • -Rusher--Rusher- Posts: 8Player
    I have completed the Elite M4 Elite two times and I got to unloack the skins, however since the first time I completed the Elite M4 Challenge the challenges screen show M4 Novice to uinlock, but it doens't start counting. It's blocked there!

The first time I uninstalled and installed the game and it was ok, but now I don't care anymore, it's counting but not showing the kills on the challenge screen and I am still able to play.

• here's a screen shot of what it looks like when I hit F1. No progress or updates..

what's the solution?..