Need some help to decide laptop

pockypokpockypok Posts: 6Player
Hi I'm use to play this game with my MSI GE62-Apache 960m+5700hq as i travel but after use it for a while I'm fine it not so convinient to take gaming laptop around so I'm plan to grab laptop for working

-Requirement
-Photoshop
-Coding web
-Convert video

I'm have 2 in my mind right now. As i want to play AAPG too when travel so I'm come up with two model from ASUS that worth the price i think

first is intel
i5-6200u + 940m + 4gb ram + 1tb
http://modernsave.com/notebook-/5070-notebook-asus-k556ub-xx023d.html

second is AMD
fx-8800p + m350dx + 4gb ram +1tb

i will add more 4 gb of ram to any laptop i purchase any suggestion which model should run aapg better ? or any model please suggest.

Thank you my bugged is around 600~610 us dollar.

:)

Comments

• vapor.ivapor.i Posts: 271Player
    MSI, Lenovo and Asus are the only laptops I would buy personally. I'm not one for gaming on a laptop but newegg.com should have what you need?
    AA2 veteran player / fanboy
  • W!ck3dW!ck3d Posts: 36Player
    edited October 2015
    That's super hard!!!! This is the best i could fine just by a quick search!

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=9777964&CatId=4935
  • pockypokpockypok Posts: 6Player
    edited October 2015
    Yeah I know I use to play with i5 4570+r9 280x too but since I'm travel a lot so. The gaming laptop is quite big so I will left it at my house.oh I forgot I'm from Thailand thx for suggestion.

Oh that laptop is quite expensive i already own ge62 + 960m but it not good for the weight and the shape it quite big :)
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited October 2015
    Intel performs better for a laptop, and I am a big AMD fan! But a gaming laptop doesn't exist yet unless it comes with a dedicated 2GB DDR3 graphics card. And 2GB is almost a dinosaur for the newest games.
    googley avatar aapg

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited October 2015
    pockypok wrote: »
    Hi I'm use to play this game with my MSI GE62-Apache 960m+5700hq as i travel but after use it for a while I'm fine it not so convinient to take gaming laptop around so I'm plan to grab laptop for working

-Requirement
    -Photoshop
    -Coding web
    -Convert video

I'm have 2 in my mind right now. As i want to play AAPG too when travel so I'm come up with two model from ASUS that worth the price i think

first is intel
    i5-6200u + 940m + 4gb ram + 1tb
    http://modernsave.com/notebook-/5070-notebook-asus-k556ub-xx023d.html

second is AMD
    fx-8800p + m350dx + 4gb ram +1tb

i will add more 4 gb of ram to any laptop i purchase any suggestion which model should run aapg better ? or any model please suggest.

Thank you my bugged is around 600~610 us dollar.

:)

I don't like either of these models. You should look elsewhere. I would definitely look into the MSI gaming labtops like the person above suggested, if you are looking to run the game smoothly.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

Yes i already got msi ge62 + 960m but it not easy to carry and fit to move around :( So that why I'm looking for new one may be you guy right. I' should sell laptop (MSI) and build new pc and just bought cheap laptop for work only :)
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 357Player
    Check out Sager/Clevo laptops.
    Oh well.
    It my country those brand are not available it only have MSI/ASUS/HP/Dell/Acer/Lenovo :(
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited November 2015
    pockypok wrote: »
    Yes i already got msi ge62 + 960m but it not easy to carry and fit to move around :( So that why I'm looking for new one may be you guy right. I' should sell laptop (MSI) and build new pc and just bought cheap laptop for work only :)

That would be the smartest choice a Desktop is way way better investment than a Laptop. If 5 years down the road you need upgrade it will cost you much less for just Mobo+CPU+Ram than whole new laptop would. Assuming your not going to play AAPG at work?
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

Yeah may be :/ But since my job require travel may be need to get use to it play some casual game and build pc game at home :D