Game freeze

HesedielHesediel Posts: 17Player
edited October 2015 in Game Support
From today, after few time, like seconds 10-20 after loggin in any server the game freezes. I saw the players freeze and nothing i can do, exit from game... no windows firewall active, no antivirus on

Comments

• R]-Migueneytor-R]-Migueneytor- Posts: 2Player
    edited October 2015
    I have the same problem
  • HesedielHesediel Posts: 17Player
    also have problems to see the servers, i have to refresh many many times too see the list
  • HiKiKoMoRiHiKiKoMoRi Posts: 1Player
    I have the same problem 2.
  • [KiWi]Pariah89[KiWi]Pariah89 Posts: 8Player
    I have the same issue. I've done a reinstall, i've verified the game cache, i've made sure i'm not subscribed to any user maps. I had no problem running either the closed beta or the open beta (not that this is even the same game)
  • Hypnosis-xHypnosis-x Posts: 2Player
    I have the same issue. I've done a reinstall, i've verified the game cache, i've made sure i'm not subscribed to any user maps. I had no problem running either the closed beta or the open beta (not that this is even the same game)

Same Problem...
  • Pliska87Pliska87 Posts: 7Player
    I have the same problem.......this error is shown "voice chat connection lost".....i tried to reinstall but there is the same problem!!!
  • Same with me, also. Having this problem for a week now and I've reinstaled it and i've verified the game cache. Sometimes can't see any server, sometimes everyone freezes and start to run in same place or they are running into the wall, and sometimes I can't even chose the side (alpha or bravo team) even there is place to join and it almost always says "voice chat connection lost". From the very first day from playing this game, I have never had any problem with PB or anything else. Please hlep! :)
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    I've seen a message similar to that as well.
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • LookAss^SuRLookAss^SuR Posts: 28Player
    DEVs? Anyone?
    DEVs? Anyone?

I submitted a support ticket about it last week, no response to that either. I don't think they care
  • W!ck3dW!ck3d Posts: 36Player
    Do some of you mind posting your system specs???
    Do some of you mind posting your system specs???

I'm pretty sure specs aren't the issue. But they are as follows:

Intel Core i5-2400 3.10 GHz,
    Corsair Vengeance 16Gb DDR3,
    GIGABYTE ATI Radeon HD6850.
    any news guys?
    -SD-DELTON wrote: »

In any of our descriptions did we ever mention stuttering? No! Try actually reading what the issue is before posting useless information.
    That is not the fix!
    Yesterday morning I was able to play....from yesterday afternoon i can't.....any time i try to enter on a server, after 15-20 seconds game freeze and the only thing i can do is return to main menu or exit the game.

They do upgrade every single day and they still not found a solution to this problem.....
  • Before I even enter some server, I can tell if it will not work (it will freez so I can only go to main manu or exit) just by looking in main menu my weapon skins. They're all locked even I've unlocked them -.-
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 628Moderator
    Almost sounds like the launcher is crashing before you finish loading the game
  • [Recon]Grizzly[Recon]Grizzly Posts: 5Player
    I have the same issue. Been happening for at least a week and it's very frustrating. I made a YouTube video showing the issue.
    I have the same issue. Been happening for at least a week and it's very frustrating. I made a YouTube video showing the issue.

That is exactly it, thank you for the video.