Loss of Authentication for AAPG

Hi,
Every so often when changing maps, I will not be presented with the choose sides option or at the end of a match be told I have ranked up from recruit (I am current PFC-V).

I have to exit the game and at the browser it has me as 0 XP which I have to close and restart before I can start the game again.

Help.

ss_]tek[Godless.Son_4.png

Comments

• I have same issue .....
  • I am having the same problem, only now instead of being about 1/2 the time, it's about 90% of the time when I try to join a server. I have tried complete reboots and have tried various levels of exiting and restarting the game (exit the map, exit the game, exit the launcher, exit steam) and nothing consistently fixes this.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,575Player
    Hope you get help.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Yup I'm here to try to get this sorted as well???..
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    I would assume firewall or antivirus interfering with the launcher.

Make sure that the game is allowed through your firewall, and try disabling your antivirus while playing to see if that stops the issue.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,610Beta Tester
    Why would it only be some of the time, in that case?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • FoobarFoobar Posts: 18Player
    This is also happening to me. Last night I had to restart the launcher after almost every match.
    I had this problem after the initial release (when the beta ended) and it seemed to go away last week and now it's back.
  • It is not firewall or virus scanner related.
    It happens more on some servers than others.
    I believe the XP does get applied, just not straight away from my observations.

• m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 653Moderator
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Why would it only be some of the time, in that case?

The launcher (AALauncher32.exe) crashes.
    At least one of the respondents is restarting the launcher each match.

If the launcher (AALauncher32.exe) and the game (AAGame.exe) don't have unrestricted access through the firewall or crashes, it can cause the problems that are being described.
  • This is now happening to me after every match .... firewall settings are unchanged since before it started happening, and steam and aapg have unrestricted access ... so its not firewall related ...
    Seems to me it started a couple of days ago after a update .... ...
    its a bit irritating !

• -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy-[U|S|A]-DannyBoy Posts: 376Beta Tester
    I can not log in now at all, I was logged in and there were two updates back to back, and after restarting steam, I logged in but when I joined a server I did not get presented to chose team, it just did nothing but look at the map.. I had to force close the window, then when I tried to open launcher again it is giving me the Problem logging in try latter or play offline error..

Not sure whats up!
    One day I will graduate noob school!!!
    -[U|S|A]-DannyBoy!!

• Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 377Moderator
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • This is still happening, is anyone looking into it?
    Happy to help in any way.
    I do work on servers and can run what every diags you thing will help.

• So the update a couple of weeks ago fixed this issue, the update last weekend has now brought it back.
    Please fix this issue again.

• m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 653Moderator
    Last update was 11/24 as far as I know