Weapon challenge bug

GoatDogGoatDog Posts: 2Player
I lose all progress on all weapon challenges every time the map or server changes. It worked fine the first day, then this bug happened and I lost everything including the stuff I unlocked.

Comments

• C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    Try switching your scope, this works for me
  • +EcK+ronhigh+EcK+ronhigh Posts: 1Player
    Regarding the m16. I went to the shoot house and scored a Silver. I did the first 35 kills with the M16 and it tells me I have to do the Shoot house again. Please check into this bug. Thanks
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    You need gold .. then if it's not working still..go back and early a bronze.. I know some cases where that helped

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,516Player
    Is it just me or do you all get this.
    I had to add picture here http://www.souldefenders.net/index.php/forum/public-general-chat/1750-aapg-forum

Because I could not add file/image
    gKQ6BB2.png
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 656Moderator
    its just you, looks fine in Chrome, until I get so narrow that all I can see is the side bar.
  • GoatDogGoatDog Posts: 2Player
    Admin helped me out. I had to delete my 'America's Army Proving Grounds' folder in 'My Documents' and that fixed everything. I even got my skins and scope back! :D

• -Turrican--Turrican- Posts: 55Player
    Weapon challenges don't work for me either. I kill those 15 ppl in a match with one weapon but it won't save. I'll delete that folder and see if it works.
    Nope, can't get this to work. All my challenges revert to 0/15.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    The same for me....and I had 337/500 for my desert skin. :(

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
  • My M4A1 challenge shows that I completed the M4 Novice III but it has not unlocked the next challenge. I just see the progress bar that says 1/1. Progression works on M24 for me though so I'm not sure why it would bug out for one weapon but not all of them for me.
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Found a solution. I always play on Acne servers, so it might just have been their server, but I switched servers to an official one for a match, and my progress for levels and weapons started to count again. If you guys only play on player servers, try deleting your Documents folder for the game and loading into an official server. :)

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis
    I have no AAPG folder under "My Documents" anymore. I usually only play on official servers. But my weapon challenges for all weapons are still on novice I.
  • I tried deleting the my documents thing and then joining an official server, and it didn't help. All of my stats reset for new matches. :(
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    If you are having stats issues please send in a support ticket with your soldier name so that we can look for a possible cause in the database.

americasarmy.com/support
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• FunPolice wrote: »
    If you are having stats issues please send in a support ticket with your soldier name so that we can look for a possible cause in the database.

americasarmy.com/support

I did a few hours ago. :smile:
    i sent in mine, too.
  • CantiCanti Posts: 3Player
    For all of my weapon challenges so far, I've had to wait until after a map change for these to complete. Quitting before the map changes, even after the points have been tallied, means your challenge won't log properly. The game server won't send the round stats to the master server until the map load. Unfortunately this does mean that even when you complete the 3rd tier challenge (brozne or whatever), you still have to play or spectate a full match before the next challenge unlocks.
  • JackTRJackTR Posts: 1Player
    I sent in a support ticket some time ago, still no answer.
    Got the same problem as =312th=-Atrophied.
    Any other solution to this?