Elite weapon challenge

C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
After completing the first M4 elite challenge my challenge is back to the novice challenge.
2015_10_08_00003.jpg
You can see the chainlink camo and the novice challenge.
I encountered problems with the challenges before but restarting the game seemed to fix that, this does not however.
Are the kills counting invisibly or is it stuck as it appears? Currently kills are not counting towards the novice challenge, it is just stuck.

Comments

• C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    Patch did not fix this, can't proceed with my challenge.
    Bug report also not working still.
    edited October 2015
    My brother and I both have the same problem and can not proceed with our challenge.
    For me personally it has been stuck for 4 days now, are you aware of this problem?
    Bug report is still not working for me.

You can see the exact same thing on his screen as mine.
    The camo works but challenge is reverted back to Novice and will not record anything.
    unnamed.jpg
  • COKECOLACOKECOLA Posts: 31Player
  • {ANTS}_SaViOr{ANTS}_SaViOr Posts: 21Player
    Any Update on this? I'm almost done with the M24 elite challenge for the skin I want (Jungle) & want to move on to M4 Elite after to get Frost. Don't want to waste time on it if stats will just stop tracking after a certain point...
    I unlocked the OCP one, it is tracking it but it's doing it invisibly.
    It appears to be stuck but if you continue playing it will unlock. Frost was unlocked after a while and I wrote down my neutralizes and a 1000 after that I received the OCP. You will also get a notification of completing the challenge but the name has some very weird characters in it M4&$#~ELITE@## or something similar. So in the end do not be afraid it doesn't track as it does it's just not showing it does.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    yup got my Frost .. so as reported they are working

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • underwareunderware Posts: 23Player
    Thanks. Glad someone had some info.
  • DWT|AC*DWT|AC* Posts: 23Player
    edited October 2015
    what.png
    I'm stuck here, i did all and i can't use the arctic M249, plz fix this.
  • Yato^Yato^ Posts: 103Player
    Same issue after completing elite for m24, snakeskin doesn't unlock. If I keep playing with it for a few rounds and get X amount of kills I do sometimes get a popup of unlocking the skin and since I have it selected already I just need to re-equip the m24 to have the skin show up in game. Next map it's however gone.
  • AFG-Kabbas124AFG-Kabbas124 Posts: 3Player
    null
    I also have this problem plz fix
  • TheBudSpencerTheBudSpencer Posts: 1Player
    I am stuck at goldenhawkeye I dont get it. Got about 3 now..
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Possibly related -- my M4 kills count doesn't update. All other weapon challenges seem to be tracking alright, though. Not sure what that's about.
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Was probably not a "clean" golden Hawkeye. Needs to be 7 m4 kills with no nade kills in between.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited January 2016
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Was probably not a "clean" golden Hawkeye. Needs to be 7 m4 kills with no nade kills in between.

I have seen it work for some challenges where I just get my 3rd kill with the correct gun and get hawkeye or I get my 5th, or my 7th. Not sure if its bug or intended or what not but I have had it happen so maybe you only need the last kill to be with that weapon for it to count.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• AFG-Kabbas124AFG-Kabbas124 Posts: 3Player
    My weapon challenge$ is stuck in novice 1 any idea?
  • Ex`pert_MistaBlue*DadSquadEx`pert_MistaBlue*DadSquad Posts: 11Player
    edited January 2016
    2015-12-31_00005_zpsttic6gs4.jpg
    i am stuck here, ive had 5 golden hawkeyes. everytime it says 1/1 then resets on new map, ive got the achivement even. but no skin nor updated challage... but i have the achivement saying it was completed
    ss_%5BACMECorp.%5DMRBeardedF%2AckinBlue_2.png
  • CptnCrunchCptnCrunch Posts: 4Player
    This was reported 2 month ago, no comment , no fix ? Any thing ? There is multiple reports all over the place of the challenges being broken. Devs must know this by know. What's the status ? BUMP
  • I complete a silver hawkeye for the M24 sniper I saw the line completed but in the next round the silver hawkeye was disapear.
    The same problem with the M16A4. I complete many eagle eye today and I saw the winner but in the next rounds disapear this point.
    Al problems happend today.
    Please fix these problems
  • Root-AccessRoot-Access Posts: 510Player
    Same for me (again). Most of my challenges will not update kills etc. Sometimes it will take an Eagle Eye but most of the time it won't accept anything.

ss_4_Root-Access.png
    "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it." — Jefferson Davis