What is your revive/get revived ratio? & Medic tips

Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 580Player
edited October 2015 in General Discussion
Mine is 409/168 (2.43)
Just looking for some comparisons.
Also, please give some Medic tips!

Comments

• POTATO.quantaPOTATO.quanta Posts: 32Player
    Few good tips here. Make sure that you are behind cover when picking up a teammate, that way you won't get hit by the enemy spamming your frendlies body. Also make sure to always pick teammates up as soon as possible. It's easier to get the revive points when you don't wait to clear the area.
    dancing_potato.gif
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 580Player
    Few good tips here. Make sure that you are behind cover when picking up a teammate, that way you won't get hit by the enemy spamming your frendlies body. Also make sure to always pick teammates up as soon as possible. It's easier to get the revive points when you don't wait to clear the area.

Thx :)
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Teammates Revived: 784
    Times Revived: 579

• SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    Teammates Revived: 1
    not bad
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
    there you go.. a perfect example of different play-style :)
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    @SSKwaNted always dies first so he can't revive. That one revive must have been @SSKoVie.

91/94 for me.. How do you guys have that many already? You certainly play too much inner :p
    Since full release not really
  • .shhfiftyfive-.shhfiftyfive- Posts: 495Player

fyi, that was sarcasm.

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 580Player

fyi, that was sarcasm.

Yeah I'm pretty dumb when it comes to sarcasm.
    I pretty much knew what he told but then it is impolite to not say thanks. Did not realize he was kidding.
  • POTATO.rzintegraPOTATO.rzintegra Posts: 46Player
    Yeah he is just a bundle of sarcasm, but then i love telling someone not to pick me up after I got shot and getting revived and shot on the head again while watching the withdraw count down going 2...1... Head shot... killed by the Chicken.

Clear the area first then Smoke/fog common lines of fire.
    ss_POTATO.rzintegra_4.png
  • SL_zOmbiSL_zOmbi Posts: 124Player
    edited October 2015
    My ratio.... lol, bad xD
    just bad, as usually :D
    77/79

like my secure ratio
    Secured By Enemy 74
    Secured Enemy 34
    Im such a teamplayer.... ^.~

Medictip?
    SSK: Teabag befor :-P
    Other: First look, than revive PLEASE
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
  • iDK.ArkeiroiDK.Arkeiro Posts: 775Player
    edited October 2015
    Revives: 2426
    Times revived: 1742

Secures: 1860
    Times secured: 488

The best tip I can give you: Don't revive before watching if the zone or possible areas are clear. Something that can help you sometimes is throwing a flash or nade in a corner before reviving, the smoke helps but its not a wall.

Over 2k Golden Hawkeyes.
  • SL_zOmbiSL_zOmbi Posts: 124Player
    "Clear the area first then Smoke/fog common lines of fire. "

Please dont revive the guy in fireline!
    For the most player its a big fun: Kill->wait for smoke->kill again.
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
    do not put a smoke (specially in choke to revive ppl in choke)

or do so.. gets my nade fragrate up for double/tripple kills..

@arkerio: do you sleep bro?
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited October 2015
    Some people still fail to understand that smokes aren't walls. Especially with smokes gone it's even easier now. Spam on single fire and the fog will be gone already when you have to reload.
  • POTATO.rzintegraPOTATO.rzintegra Posts: 46Player
    Got to Love those body Campers!!!! :wink:
    Can't say that I haven't done that :smiley:
    do not put a smoke (specially in choke to revive ppl in choke)

or do so.. gets my nade fragrate up for double/tripple kills..
    quote]
    ss_POTATO.rzintegra_4.png
  • ]B4n4nA[JoG@ry]B4n4nA[JoG@ry Posts: 221Player
    smoking and flashing are not always best idea in my experience. sometimes it just lets enemy know you are attempting a revive. All depends where you are in a map. If I not sure I will ask the downed player first before reviving. Appart from listening to requests not to revive it all comes down to a judgement call in the moment based on experience. sometimes I et it wrong.
    8 revives, I'm learning :smiley:
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited October 2015
    Reviving just gets you killed the majority of the time. Unless I'm packing smoke (which is next to never) or have got rid of whoever put the guy down in the first place, I'm more inclined to let them bleed out, maybe that’s rude, or inconsiderate but you gotta use your brains and what good is a team with 2 players down rather than just one?

Mines 1.7 so more than I thought it would be given my stance on it. As for tips, don't do it unless your sure your not going to die and end up like the guy your trying to help :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

Jokes aside, I usually play in a server without revives, so that's another reason why I don't revive that much, but yeah I rather let them bleed out than die trying to revive them.
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam