• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    Email confirmed..
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    I guess we just wait then, perhaps the people needed to make it happen are at home, it is a weekend :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Shouldn't we reset all stats then? There are lot of players with over 20000 kills out there and I don't see then asking for a reset.
    I mean really whats the point of having stats when some of them are already not real? :)
  • !n$^-Neo!n$^-Neo Posts: 2Player
    I totaly agree on that it should be wiped clean indeed, as soon as the devs fixed all issues...
    Or there can never be a toplist or battle tracker toplist with accurate stats...
    Its just all unfair...

Check this dudes stats lol...

http://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/-NoOble$$^.newGen-

How much bs you all like...? ---> ?
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    If the stats aren't reset it would be like accepting cheat.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 207Player
    They should reset definitely all. But I'm sure the most of the players would rush them angry
  • Moridin63Moridin63 Posts: 70Player
    Well the games been out for less than two weeks, if you need to reset everyone's stats to get rid of the inflation caused by a database issue, now's the time to do it lol.
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 207Player
    The devs are too quiet...not good :/
    The devs are too quiet...not good

well the database error right after release was a major set back I suppose :#
  • I got this bug also.. got 5k more rounds and got 1k more Deaths than kills.. My ratio was atleast 1.2...
    But all they can do is reset and they will reset Everything even the honor...
  • Got the same problem...37hours played, 16795 kills and 21443 deaths (0.78kd) an played 25806 rounds...so each rounds ends after 5.3 seconds :D
  • -pR|Arkeiro-pR|Arkeiro Posts: 764Player
    It was a big mistake for them, im really upset about it because of the lack of solutions. However they give the option for those who want to reset. The xp wasn't affected, however some people have been unlocking achievments that shouldn't be unlocked for a while. I don't support reseting everyone's accounts. even if it was just one week, its a week. Not our fault of their issues. they should've been prepared for this before (the devs).

Over 1.4k Golden Hawkeyes.
    It was a big mistake for them, im really upset about it because of the lack of solutions. However they give the option for those who want to reset. The xp wasn't affected, however some people have been unlocking achievments that shouldn't be unlocked for a while. I don't support reseting everyone's accounts. even if it was just one week, its a week. Not our fault of their issues. they should've been prepared for this before (the devs).

yeah its not nice to ppl who ranked up fast or did proper achievements but you cant just reset some and leave others be..
    It should be a complete reset for the stats to mean anything in the future