Looking for a clan (with preferences)

Shaw357Shaw357 Posts: 15Player
I need a clan that doesn't have squeaky children, people who know how to play the game, and people who can get at least one kill per life. I'm tired of pub servers where my team mates have no idea what to do, how to do it, or just can't.

Comments

• LolYouDiedAgainLolYouDiedAgain Posts: 36Player
    Hey Shaw357,

3rdID is always recruiting soldiers interest of joining a realism unit!

Here's our thread : http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/429/third-infantry-division-new-grounds#latest
  • [UGM]Fire@enemy[UGM]Fire@enemy Posts: 10Player
    Our age limit is 18, made only 2 exceptions.

And yeah most of us have higher than a 1.50 overall K/D.

Welcome to check us out!

www.ugmclan.net
    Steam: [UGM]Fire@enemy
    TS: ts3.ugmclan.net
  • CPT-Cobra{APG}CPT-Cobra{APG} Posts: 13Player
    Hello Everyone!

I am writing to you on behalf of the Allied Precise Gunmen. We are a gaming clan that has been around since 2002, and has been involved in multiple FPS games as well as some Mil Sim Games. We were active in Americas Army since 2003. We are coming back after a long inactivity due to a lack of a decent game to develop a clan and compete in, and have already gotten some of our old members back. If you are looking for a well organized, strategic clan that uses TS3 (A voice communication program), a US Army ranking system, and prides itself in tactical team play, but still has fun, than look no further than the Allied Precise Gunmen.

Also, since we are reforming, there may be some leadership opportunities available for those that show the ability.

(We currently have about 15 Active Members, and are growing everyday)

Our General Requirements Are as Follows:

- Mature and Positive Attitude
    - Good at the game (Of course!)
    - A team player willing to accept orders as well as give them
    - 18 Years of Age or greater is preferred. (Exceptions MAY be made, based on maturity)
    - Encouraged Donations, however not an actual Requirement

What I need from you:

-Simply log onto our website ( http://apgclan.enjin.com ) , goto the recruitment office, and fill out the application!

What we offer you:

-Competitive, Team-Oriented, Fun Game Play
    -Mature and Responsible Leaders that still know how to have fun
    -A great community of members that joke around and have a good time, while maintaining a professional level of in game teamwork and competence.
    -A fully working and interactive website, with forums.
    -A high speed Teamspeak VOIP Server for real time voice communications
    -A fully functional AAPG Honor Server
    -A full ranking system using US Army Ranks, Fireteams, Squads,and Divisions

Visit our Website and fill out a form in the recruiting office, and/or post in the forums!

Our website is www.apgclan.enjin.com
    Teamspeak Server: apgclan.enjinvoice.com
    Feel free to add me on steam for any questions you may have: Steam ID mcobra1588

I look forward to hearing from you , and hope to add you as the newest member of the APG!

Sincerely,
    Cpt.Cobra
    Commanding Officer,
    Allied Precise Gunmen