Frequent crashes, Win 10, 32-bit

Rex_(BasilisK)Rex_(BasilisK) Posts: 20Player
edited October 2015 in Game Support
Game seems to be very smooth although theres a lot of crashes that need to be fixed IMO. Downloaded and Installed fine today, launched for a couple of minutes, no crashes in the training session at all but does so very frequently and randomly in online maps, whether spectating or playing. And it has crashed in almost every match I've played so far so its very annoying. Heres my config:

AMD-FX 3.8 Ghz
4 GB Ram
Gigabyte mobo
AMD 6670 2GB OC'ed

I dont have a top-notch PC but the game runs like silk on highest settings (in fact I had to put down some anti-aliasing because I had doubts in the beginning) so I dont see any issue with my PC at least. I've read some topics that discuss some people running fine on 64-bit but there are some who say it crashes on 64 as well. I would like the log file to be shown here but its incredibly long. Can someone suggest me on this? How do I upload a log file here?

Comments

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,573Player
    edited October 2015
    It could be 32 bit causing crash even it's 32 bit game. I couldn't play when I went from win 7 64 bit to win 7 32 bit a half year ago. Get 64 bit, you can use the same serial key you use now.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • Rex_(BasilisK)Rex_(BasilisK) Posts: 20Player
    edited October 2015
    That is something that needs to be fixed by the developers, since there are more people who still use 32 bit more than 64. Besides,downloading 4 gigs of windows 10 again only to fix a game's crashes is a waste of time and bandwidth.

I'll rather wait for them to release some patches, perhaps only then will think of upgrading to 64 bit.
  • LolYouDiedAgainLolYouDiedAgain Posts: 36Player
    I run the game on a Win 10 and I have no far a single problem. He worth the shoot trust me.
    I run the game on a Win 10 and I have no far a single problem. He worth the shoot trust me.

Is it 64 bit?
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,573Player
    edited October 2015
    In Steam most uses 64 bit http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey
    Windows 7 64 bit 37.48%
    Windows 10 64 bit 23.99%
    32 bit is dead long ago.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I use Win 7 64bit. I didn't know that Win 10 even comes in a 32bit version.
    googley avatar aapg

edited October 2015
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    I use Win 7 64bit. I didn't know that Win 10 even comes in a 32bit version.

Its rather idiotic that they still sell 32 bit :neutral:
  • I would say its a 32bit os issue? Most of my clan mates run a 64 bit os with win 7 or higher with no problems.

However I do have one clanmate who has Win Vista 32 bit who keeps getting crash issues, video memory problems, and the game not recognizing him as logged in at random times and not letting him server connect till after a couple game restarts and at least 3 re-tries.

edited October 2015
    Hmmm. Seems switching seems to be the only option here, perhaps grab a backup disk from a friend, enter my serial number and it should install without any hassles.