3vs1

IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
In any map and with any weapon except M24, if I have 3 enemies at my 12 o'clock (firing at me within 50 yards), I can kill 2 and sometimes wound the 3rd one but can never get all 3 down. Is there anyone out there that can get all 3 kills somewhat consistently?

It doesn't matter if your health drops to 1% as long as you are last man standing.
googley avatar aapg

Comments

• Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Is this against players that are awake?
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited October 2015
    Whenever its a 3v1 and I'm the 1.. If I'm up there, I just jump from the upper balcony to my death. Yep, I'm a coward and spare my teammates and myself from the pain of being either outgunned or flank, flash choked.

Unless I'm packing shotgun.. in which case, anything goes, point and click hope for the best :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• frankoffrankof Posts: 1,048Moderator
    3 is one to many in 99% of the encounters.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,607Beta Tester
    Ya, last night I had two opfor in a nice row and down they went, but the third (and fourth) caused me some trouble. Running out of ammo on the M4 is a big problem for me because I get a death grip on the mouse holding that button down! Got taken out eventually while I was reloading behind cover... :p

Maybe I SHOULD try the SAW....... :D
    ______

This has been a test of the emergency flame-fest system. Please do not adjust your set.
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 454Player
    Get a pick and attempt a flank. You want to avoid as many face to face encounters as possible. Even if you're a better shot you can still be injured, against several opponents it decreases your chances of survival.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • I pretty much never face to face 3 unless completely unavoidable.(only go for all three if they're totally clueless) Otherwise best tactic is to make your best single or 2 drop shot within a second or two then hit cover and not let them see where you were shooting from. Then immediately hit a corner and wait for the last guys rush or pickup healing sounds then you rush, or I most often keep doubling back and flanking while making sure I'm more than 1/2 way between and under cover as many flank points from opfor as possible, so you can hopefully whittle them down 1 at a time.

Works well and I often enough take down 4 sometimes 5 guys like that before the rest of the team overwhelms me if I'm the last or 1 of the last 2 and about to be alone vs 4+
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    Get a pick and attempt a flank. You want to avoid as many face to face encounters as possible. Even if you're a better shot you can still be injured, against several opponents it decreases your chances of survival.

^ sounds like he knows stuff
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Glad to know that situation is difficult for everyone else.

Of course I avoid coming face to face with two enemies and try to flank but there are times I find myself out-numbered. And it depends on your teammates and if they call out enemy positions.
    googley avatar aapg

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited October 2015
    I just do objective like a scrub:
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    I just do objective like a scrub:

Nice shooting but #1 was reviving #2, so not quite 3 vs 1.
    googley avatar aapg

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Yeah, probably all of them at 25% as well :p Just thought of this thread when it happened.
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    I just found this one from the last couple of days..

Funny how the 3rd one is always a problem.. :)

• SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    Usually I try to make a 3v1 into 3 1v1, if that's possible of course

@ 2 min
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
    Seeing how hard that 3rd kill is to get, I wonder if they have a special achievement award coin for it? Something like 3 kills in under 2 seconds?? Nade kills don't count unless you get 5 enemies. ;)
    googley avatar aapg

• {ANTS}_SaViOr{ANTS}_SaViOr Posts: 21Player
    Have you tried using a pistol? :smiley: Excuse the poor sniping to start, was testing out the TR20 scope. It ends a bit better lmao.

Have you tried using a pistol? :smiley: Excuse the poor sniping to start, was testing out the TR20 scope. It ends a bit better lmao.

Very good example but the trick is "consistency".

Nice work!
    googley avatar aapg

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Have you tried having a 50% headshot rating?.. helps in 3v1s ..get on it :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Have you tried having a 50% headshot rating?.. helps in 3v1s ..get on it

Have been :p
    googley avatar aapg