Weapon Challenge - Silver and Gold Hawkeye

Not sure how to submit bug reports anymore, get a 404 error when using the icon in the launcher.

Anyway, I have 7/10 Hawkeye complete for my M4A1 Weapon Challenge. I got a Silver Hawkeye one round, then a Golden Hawkeye the next round. Neither of these applied towards the weapon challenge.

PLevlex.jpg

Comments

• -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,572Player
    There is no bug report, it's here in the forum currently.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    The bug portal is down unfortunately. Thanks for the report.

For that weapon challenge you need a regular Hawkeye, which you can only get one per round. A Silver Hawkeye (5 kills) or a Golden Hawkeye (7 kills) (nice job on that btw) don't count again as a "Hawkeye". So no more than one Hawkeye per round.

Also, it may not be clear, but you need to get the Hawkeye using the M4 for all three kills. Thus two M4 kills and an M9 kills is a Hawkeye, but doesn't count towards the M4 weapon challenge.

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited October 2015
    The bug portal is down unfortunately. Thanks for the report.

For that weapon challenge you need a regular Hawkeye, which you can only get one per round. A Silver Hawkeye (5 kills) or a Golden Hawkeye (7 kills) (nice job on that btw) don't count again as a "Hawkeye". So no more than one Hawkeye per round.

Also, it may not be clear, but you need to get the Hawkeye using the M4 for all three kills. Thus two M4 kills and an M9 kills is a Hawkeye, but doesn't count towards the M4 weapon challenge.

Silver/Golden not counting towards the number of regulars achieved is a bit confusing. The player met & surpassed the Hawkeye target in that round. That said, I don't think players getting Silvers & Goldens will have any issues getting 10 regulars before they get 250 kills.
  • Yea the rounds I got silver and golden didn't count towards the weapon challenge. So basically in 3 rounds I would have earned hawkeye, but only got credit for the one round I didn't get more than 3 kills.

Thanks for the replies.
    PLevlex.jpg
  • CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    I admit it is a bit confusing.

If a player gets a silver or golden hawkeye for a round that shouldn't have any impact on the hawkeye counting for a challenge. I'll be sure to make a note to have this looked into. Thanks.
  • DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    here is the new link to the bug report if you need it for anything else: http://bugreport.americasarmy.com
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,187Player
    edited October 2015
    DeltaKilo wrote: »
    here is the new link to the bug report if you need it for anything else: http://bugreport.americasarmy.com

33wxhtz.jpg

That’s not the most 'inviting', 'welcoming' splash page guys, people be like..

413997_funny-laugh-shocked-shocked-gif-afoaf_200s.gif

a screenshot of the actual game would probably be better.. or the czervos, anything but that :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

DeltaKilo wrote: »

Opens fine for me, but I never had any previous issues opening Bug report.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    edited October 2015
    Where can we find the link for bug report?
    Edit: I found it now, hidden in the bottom of my soldier profile. :)
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • That’s not the most 'inviting', 'welcoming' splash page guys, people be like..

413997_funny-laugh-shocked-shocked-gif-afoaf_200s.gif

You think thats bad? Look what I found at the bottom of the list here:
    CtgN9fA.png
    PLevlex.jpg
    edited October 2015
    NSA are welcome here *CookingCoffee*
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.