Bring it ON! Shoot House 870 MCS

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited October 2015
    Nice run!

I was top at some point.. I now have another target to beat. Pro tip (from a non pro) you don't need to sight up with shotgun as the spread/cone is the same when fired unsighted.. I reckon not sighting up could shave about a second off a run :)

But YES! never mind all that.. I'm finally in one of your videos Dem@n! haha
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    had alot of misses in the third area un scoped with the two double targets.
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 1,055Moderator
    you will have to do some testing/math to see if its beneficial to take some of the more time consuming doubletargets, but it was a nice run.
    ss_4_frankof.png
    Oh it's definitely more tricky without sighting.. but as we know, sighting up forces your character to slow down almost to a stop.. the key to success is to run the whole course unsighted (this will take many, many tries to get a run where you hit everything in such fashion has to be said), even though it 'feels' like it could be impossible.
    You certainly seem to have found a good way to get the multi targets, infact in that second room where you hit 3 targets.. I didn’t even realize was possible :)

Out of 50 runs you'll probably get one that goes well but even then could be done better, that’s the beauty of the random nature of Shotgun :lol:

Kinda wish they kept the 'retry button' in the menu.. it's a pain when you mess up to either wait for the timer to run out, or have to go to main menu to reload the map.

• {ANTS}_SaViOr{ANTS}_SaViOr Posts: 21Player
    Kinda wish they kept the 'retry button' in the menu.. it's a pain when you mess up to either wait for the timer to run out, or have to go to main menu to reload the map.

Open your console ~ and type "restartlevel" without the quotes if you want to retry while in the middle of a run :).
  • SOPMODSOPMOD Posts: 230Player
    @Dem@n.ek You'll beat my new record before i can figure out how to post a screenshot of it so... yeah i beat it.

Happy recordbreaking. :)
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited October 2015
  • [SAAC]Glitterglen[SAAC]Glitterglen Posts: 7Player
    edited October 2015
    Took some time but i'm at the top for now :dizzy:

imgur.com/OzNkz4W
  • .6ix.AliGator.6ix.AliGator Posts: 165Player
    [TOS Violation] I'm away for a weekend and already down to 6th. Well let the games begin!
    ss_4_AliGator...png

• ddra-ddra- Posts: 454Player
    I was #1 m9 pistol for a WHOLE day. Then I had to tell @iNvaders`roKis about it and he crushed my dreams.
    Fragmovie 6 | iNv Discord
    FGNL Season 1 Champions
    FN Season 2 & 4 Champions
  • iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited October 2015
    That's actually extremely slow. I did a 3100 open beta. You take too much time earning points by using less bullets. You should try a time attack approach while only doing double tags in certain spots.

I'd do it again if my game wasn't showing all silhouettes black. Trying to fix it.

here is my old run.

Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
    This is a shogun thread people! So staying on topic, the ball is in your court now. Just kidding please don't break my record I have 6 other shoot houses to master.
    ss_4_AliGator...png

• iNv|roKis-iNv|roKis- Posts: 420Player
    edited October 2015
    AliGator.. wrote: »
    This is a shogun thread people! So staying on topic, the ball is in your court now. Just kidding please don't break my record I have 6 other shoot houses to master.

no idea how u did 1st in shotgun. i like a vid. I can't even do my 3100 from open beta bc recoil is a lot more now
    Bhop is a string of jumps with no interruptions.
  • iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player
    this game has recoil?
    AliGator.. wrote: »

no idea how u did 1st in shotgun. i like a vid. I can't even do my 3100 from open beta bc recoil is a lot more now

Man showing videos takes the fun out of it! But my path is the exact same as deamon minus the last double kill.
    ss_4_AliGator...png

• -[RAND]-skineal-[RAND]-skineal Posts: 27Player
    so i just got 3120 - nearly got to you AliGator :smiley: - however as i got to the score board - low and behold somebody [FAKE.corp]Samsung has got the top score with 3225...

I hasten to say it but I am pretty sure that is impossible without some assistance...

There goes the fun in that!
    edited October 2015
    Okay i just did the maths on the shoothouse...

you get around 25 points per second you have left at the end.

If you add the 2500 for completing, and 200 points for getting it done in 17 shots (almost impossible with a good time)...

That leaves 525 points from time remaining for mr Samsung above - well thats 21 seconds...

So he got it done in 17 shots (every double hit kill I know of) AND had 21 seconds remaining on the clock...

Seems too good to be true...
    edited October 2015
    According to his profile he's never fired the shotgun :lol:

http://www.americasarmy.com/soldier/[FAKE.corp]Samsung/career-stats

not bad for a guy who don't use it :)

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    And he's pro in all the shoot houses. Literally screaming "legit" in our faces.
    Hopefully the devs will do the right thing and remove his scores (and ban him)