XP and Leveling Guide

I saw a few request for this, so I went ahead and threw it together. This guide covers all scoring events and XP requirements for all levels.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=527862627

Comments

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 580Player
    It would be helpful if you post all the official guides together and pin it so that everyone can see. Or else this will get lost considering the surge in number of people posting in the past 24 hours. :)
  • It would be helpful if you post all the official guides together and pin it so that everyone can see. Or else this will get lost considering the surge in number of people posting in the past 24 hours. :)

I'm sure everyone will also be looking for this. Also, I just started using the forums (again) so bear with me but I see on the steam thread, all of the "groups (SGT/PVT/PFC) icons are the same. I'm guessing that the game will use the actual respective rank insignia's that AA2/3 had?
  • -Turrican--Turrican- Posts: 55Player
    I think the insignias for level 21-40 are not correct.
  • Hc|Captain(HUN)Hc|Captain(HUN) Posts: 113Player
    1.200.000 ponts for the max? Are you kidding me? :cold_sweat:

Hc|Captain(HUN) -
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    1.200.000 ponts for the max? Are you kidding me?
    Corresponds to about 1200 hours for good players (give or take a few hundred), plenty of the most dedicated people from the beta would have hit that after a few years. Seems reasonable to me.
  • Here was another thing that actually helped weed out some hackers I recall. You could tell that BECAUSE the game was specifically designed to make ranking up to the highest within a time window impossible, seeing someone playing for 1 hour with a rank of SGT was an easy tell of some type of hack (due to the level of points required and the average time it took to rank up with points).
  • -CF-ARMO-CF-ARMO Posts: 5Player
    1.200.000 ponts for the max? Are you kidding me? :cold_sweat:

Thats not so bad :wink:
  • PromiseOfHopePromiseOfHope Posts: 13Player
    Thank you for the guide. It's excellent and very useful.

I quite like the leveling system. It feels on par with the previous, if not the same. I imagine 21+ will be a different story, though. That will probably feel like forever.
    144Hz ROG, i7 5960X, 64GB DDR4 2666, TITAN X, PM961