No votekicks on Official servers?

So no votekicks...had to deal with 2 hrs of some idiot tk'ing on purpose. Poor decision to take that out IMO...can we get it added back please?

Comments

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    So no votekicks...had to deal with 2 hrs of some idiot tk'ing on purpose. Poor decision to take that out IMO...can we get it added back please?
    ROE will be updated to make sure the automatically gets kicked.(I think)
    There were too many people abusing the vote kicks.
  • [CLS]_SgtMac[CLS]_SgtMac Posts: 199Moderator
    This is the only way to deal with toxic players at the moment:

http://www.americasarmy.com/support/abuse

FIll out the TPS report.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    The current fastest way is to TK them before they TK you.. hopefully you TK them out of the server

good and luck.. personally I havent come across this problem

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited October 2015
    I've filled out that stupid form 4-5 times and it generally is completely ignored. [details] I finally just muted him...but the votekick is definitely needed. ROE alone is not enough.
    An In-game reporting system and a faster admin response time should be a priority. A challenge here in my mind is the absence of feedback to let the player know that their concerns have been heard. An email that goes out after an admin has received/reacted to the report would be a step in the right direction.
  • Snipedawg.iBgSnipedawg.iBg Posts: 7Player
    A response would be a start. I have reported TKers two nights in a row...same 2-3 guys traveling from server to server emptying them out. Nothing was ever done about them.
  • -=[USA]=-rubberboot-ACI--=[USA]=-rubberboot-ACI- Posts: 126Beta Tester
    make sure you report the time....

Demorec evidence is now available for AACM to confirm poor server etiquette. Can't hide from the camera.

say cheese ;)
  • -[iG]-BlackDragon77-[iG]-BlackDragon77 Posts: 36Player
    edited October 2015
    This is good, now idiot clans cant votekick people out server just making room for friend.
    Other good think is now good players doesnt get kicked cause somebody thinks hes håcking... (and i know there is real cheåters, but most of the times when somebody is blamed for "cheåting" HE IS NOT CHEÅTING)
    HOOAH!
  • -[RAND]-skineal-[RAND]-skineal Posts: 27Player
    I think removing the vote was a mistake. I saw it used sensibly more than it was abused - and now we are back to the case where trolls can run riot on a server...the 10 minute bad actually made the kick a really good tool for keeping these tools out of the game.
  • CrushmasterCrushmaster Posts: 501Player
    I think removing the vote was a mistake. I saw it used sensibly more than it was abused - and now we are back to the case where trolls can run riot on a server...the 10 minute bad actually made the kick a really good tool for keeping these tools out of the game.
    I agree. All good things are abused; that's not a reason to remove them.
  • Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player

You used it sensibly. Others did not.
    I'm happy because I have a "got kicked at-least twice a day" record.
  • {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    Play on clan servers and you don't have to worry about trolls.