America's Army: Proving Grounds enters Active Duty OCT 1st

Comments

• CaterPCaterP Posts: 190Developer
    KembaCROat wrote: »
    Hi all,

I play AA till AA2, taht waas the best game ever made.

I play more than 2000 hours. AA3 was the worst game ever, and finnaly you release PG beta and was great.

But what now, today you ruind everything. The sound is terrible, gameplay is too slow, why did you slow down the game.

I suggest to make an poll, lets people vote for bring back gameplay speed like was in beta, because this way is unplayable.

Thank for your time and perfect job, but bring normal speed to the game.

Thanx and sorry for bad english.

What do you find that is slower? Player movement speed is the same. Reload speed is the same. Gun ROF is the same. Weapon damage is the same.
  • [SWISS]Merlin[SWISS]Merlin Posts: 141Player
    good job you did dev's.
    but when are the UMM available again?
    and what do we have to do to get them running gain?
    because the error message "..not found" isn't that great helping out of the misery ;)
    thanks
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,185Player
    Whats happens with usermade Shoothouses? unless I'm blind.. I can't see anywhere to access them to play :(
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,117Beta Tester
    You will need to re-upload them to WS...update it.
  • [BR]-djtal[BR]-djtal Posts: 22Player
    coming soon
  • =NiW=-^pAYNE=NiW=-^pAYNE Posts: 48Player
    Cant republish old maps Crashes when you try...

[NoL]-^pAYNE
  • =U^S=_Mason=U^S=_Mason Posts: 167Beta Tester
    They are aware of the issue with the Editor and are working on a fix for it, hang in there guys....
    "9 people make up over 50% of all of the posts on this forums.
    The VAST majority of our players just play."
  • [1stCav]QuePasa^[1stCav]QuePasa^ Posts: 38Player
    Just advertise it well :) Even the offcial U.S. Army facebook page says nothing about this game... (3 527 712 likes).
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    Yeah launch is roughhh :/

• Bashar_al-AssadBashar_al-Assad Posts: 579Player
    Here you go buddy :)

2pq1cv4.jpg

you wanted to know if they sneaked in some new maps amirite?

Well there were some extra folders from an previous installation. So just deleting those. Thanks a lot mate! :smiley:
    Oh btw Training should be forced :D
  • truonetruone Posts: 31Player
    Well I have to admit I was a little bit worried about this final version and stayed on Beta until the very last moment. A lot of people posted here saying that they would love to see the look on the faces of those who were still playing Beta. I have to say everything looks familiar, just better. Gameplay is pretty much the same. So far I loved it. Anyways just posting here to thank all the Devs and Opt-In players who made it happen. Hooah!
    edited October 2015
    truone wrote: »
    Well I have to admit I was a little bit worried about this final version and stayed on Beta until the very last moment. A lot of people posted here saying that they would love to see the look on the faces of those who were still playing Beta. I have to say everything looks familiar, just better. Gameplay is pretty much the same. So far I loved it. Anyways just posting here to thank all the Devs and Opt-In players who made it happen. Hooah!

You, sir are an exception and deserve respect.
    Comments from other open beta players
    -This is like cod
    -Gun sounds are irritating
    -This is so different
    -Weapons have more damage

What they do not look at is the number of bugs fixed.
    So many of my issues are gone
  • Keebler750Keebler750 Posts: 3,605Beta Tester
    I've been playing all night and having a laugh. I've seen a lot of changes...it's come a LONG WAY since it went Open Beta. I can't wait to see what's next!
    How do I see who is playing in the server before joining it?
  • K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    steam server browser might help.. but I also miss the old beta version of servers showing players
  • m(o)(o)km(o)(o)k Posts: 20Player
    Couple things to let you know about in case you don't. Was playing Bridge and multiple players were flying around in the sky. Not on purpose, I was spectating one when it happened and he was just vaulting onto middle bridge but just kept going up, up, up lol. This isn't the flying corpse, this is live and able to fire.

Also grenades are really sketchy. I ran literally right through one in the open as it blew (no strange room, lost in the wall nade) with zero damage. Also watched others take very little damage from close explosions.
  • _rage__rage_ Posts: 2Player
    edited October 2015
    this game was good around 4 releases ago (although basic functionality missing i saw that as a benefit), then it started to get worse and worse, and now .... that.

i had to leave after 15mins and i doubt i'll start this game ever again.

it's completely ruined, it feels now like the cheapest free to play shooter on steam, sorry to say so ...

you lost me, i'll not touch this piece again.

sincerely,
    _rage_
  • [1stCav]QuePasa^[1stCav]QuePasa^ Posts: 38Player
    566 players playing this game right now.

#RELEASEHYPE :(