America's Army: Proving Grounds enters Active Duty OCT 1st

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Developer
That's right everyone!
We are finally ready to fully release the game.

The Army Game Studio wants to extend our thanks to all of our loyal fans who have helped us test the game over the last two years.
The dedication of our amazing beta team and the contributions from all of our players has helped us more than we can ever say.
It's been an exciting development cycle, and we are extremely excited for the years to come.

Tell your friends, clan mates, and strangers on the street. Let's make this launch one to remember!
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• -SD-DELTON-ACI--SD-DELTON-ACI- Posts: 1,262Player
    Hooah :)
    https://www.souldefenders.co.uk
    -SD-Souldefenders FunHouse-ACI-
    -SD-SoulDefenders Map Vote-ACI-
    BC1NPiE.jpg
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,712Player
    edited September 2015
    Finally open beta lamers will receive their justice, can't wait for that day. #salty
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,115Player
    edited September 2015
    Great news, I thought you may have been holding out for Christmas, so much so.. you've taken me by surprise :mrgreen:

I think it's an awesome game and I can only imagine one that's going to get better and better.. You would not believe how many nights I've spent either having fun on the game itself, or dabbling in the map editor, something I previously knew absolutely nothing about, this game has learned me new skills I can only be thankful for.

So.. Thanks for AAPG to all who've made it possible whoever you are and chances are if you're reading this you're part of the reason I've been here for so long enjoying myself.. providing a great game and community for us all to enjoy and be part of.. It's been awesome! :)

STOKED! Coming soon™ looks to have finally came :lol:

dodgeball.jpg
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• C.C.B.C.C.B. Posts: 223Player
    edited September 2015
    Thank you development team for your hard work.
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    What will happen to the open beta and AA3 on October 1st?
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
  • =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    No adverts, no YouTube review hype, no email blitz to all accounts, 95% of community on old version, still many bugs.....not starting out great. More decisions I don't understand.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Developer
    The open beta will be replaced by the launch version of the game.
    We had planned on removing AA3, but I'm not 100% on that any more. I will update this post once I know.

• MaclobsterMaclobster Posts: 197Beta Tester
    edited September 2015
    No adverts, no YouTube review hype, no email blitz to all accounts, 95% of community on old version, still many bugs.....not starting out great. More decisions I don't understand.

Pobody is Nerfect ;)
    (\/) (',,') (\/)
    Pipeline
    HonorTown
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Developer
    edited September 2015

We are reaching out to lots of outlets for press coverage and there will be an email blast.

• RedBaron64(ITA)RedBaron64(ITA) Posts: 173Player
    Will be the editor fully functional? And a new workshop ?(will the old one be no more active?)
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Finally!!
    googley avatar aapg

• =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    Thanks Tots
  • feldeX^feldeX^ Posts: 59Player
    Seriously?Still many bugs and freezes!
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    DoGo+ wrote: »

Sort of goes with the territory. There is no such thing as a "bug free" game especially a game that works across multiple platforms. If you happen to ever find a bug free game then please post it. ;)
    googley avatar aapg

• feldeX^feldeX^ Posts: 59Player
    IO_i_OI wrote: »

Sort of goes with the territory. There is no such thing as a "bug free" game especially a game that works across multiple platforms. If you happen to ever find a bug free game then please post it. ;)

Ok you can find bugs in every other games but this freezes are "AAPG only"
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,712Player
    IO_i_OI wrote: »

I vote for League of Legends spaghetti code :trollface:

Italian%20Food%20Coding%20Spaghetti.jpg
  • would we have more weapons to unlock or we can just pusrchase them
  • -Turrican--Turrican- Posts: 55Player
    Great news.

Ok you can find bugs in every other games but this freezes are "AAPG only"

Actually I'm playing another game where players have a similar problem (Elite: Dangerous)
  • .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    Yeah stuttering has a long long history in pc gaming. PG isn't the first by any means.
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,106Beta Tester
    .sauce wrote: »
    Yeah stuttering has a long long history in pc gaming. PG isn't the first by any means.

Especially when it come to UE games. I seem to encounter much more than games on different engine.