• underwareunderware Posts: 23Player
    Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder
    Sound card: Sound Blaster Z
    Headset: Sennhiser g4me one
    Monitors: 2x Acer 27" / Asus 27" 144hz
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    edited September 2015
    Finally got around to installing some of my new toys. Havent used much of it yet but I'm looking forward to seeing what everything's got.

Creative E-MU XM7 Speakers - which sound great so far
    Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 - hanging from the Amp. Sound great so far but my wife absolutely hates them cause they are open cans.
    Beyerdynamic mmx300 - I use when making noise doesnt matter
    X7 sound blaster - Havent played any games with it yet but I have high hopes it will deliver great results

The first pic is a few of my sound cards.
    X-fi titanium, the ZxR, and then the X7

IMG_1518.jpg

This is what everything looks like.

IMG_1519.jpg

Dope can't believe you owned the x-fi titanium though ewwww. All about the titanium HD bruh (Much better card :). My question is though are the T1's louder with the X7 compared to the ZXR? This can be a sign as to whether the amp in zxr can handle t1's or not.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 - $1500 CDN .. I hope they come with a few strippers yo !!

I just cant imagine a difference in gaming between those and say my Audio Technicas AD700x

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    Beyerdynamic Tesla T1 - $1500 CDN .. I hope they come with a few strippers yo !!

I just cant imagine a difference in gaming between those and say my Audio Technicas AD700x
    Depends on the game and honestly better quality results in hearing better. The T1's won't make you hear further than AD700x's but most likely you will hear stuff better with the T1's over the AD700x's. Also in terms of quality I would love to hear how they sound I am sure they are amazing entertainment wise.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    I personally didn't feel that the price difference in the T1's was worth it over the 880s based on my budget.
  • POTATO.quantaPOTATO.quanta Posts: 32Player
    I feel like my peripheral vision to my left is stronger so I use that. For gaming I use a keyboard and mouse.
    dancing_potato.gif
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    I feel like my peripheral vision to my left is stronger so I use that. For gaming I use a keyboard and mouse.

This cracked me up, very witty. :D

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited September 2015
    Some time passed and your T1's probably broke in by now Hyper , an unbiassed report is in order,are they worth the money?Don't you regret getting the Sennheiser HD800 instead?

btw. Found a store actually recording in studio condition all kinds of headphones with different genres of music,from cheap to budget friendly over gaming all the way to high end.It's interesting to see how they compare listening to the source track and each other.

http://www.sonicsense.com/resourcecenter/app/audio?source=result&load=category&key=personal.html&preset=over_ear_headphones&track=
  • -hyperlite--hyperlite- Posts: 104Player
    Sadly I haven't had much of a chance to really test them out. Between work, my kids' school homework and soccer 3 days a week I have found little time for other activities. Combine that with the sound being [TOS Violation] poor and the game being so choppy/laggy I haven't had much interest in playing.

When you don't play on a regular basis like your used to and come back once every few weeks or so it really puts into perspective how badly optimized this game is even with my PC.

I try the updates out for a couple hours and then leave with disgust.

I don't regret purchasing the headphones just yet, but I will say this from my initial thoughts. You don't need really expensive headphones to have great fluid sound for games. So far I have played the game twice since installing all the new equipment for maybe 2-3 hours.
    I plugged in my old audio technica a900's and they still sound amazing.

If I could recommend any headphone at this point in time it would be the audio technica ath-a700x or the ath-a900x
  • Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited September 2015
    Sadly I haven't had much of a chance to really test them out. Between work, my kids' school homework and soccer 3 days a week I have found little time for other activities. Combine that with the sound being [TOS Violation] poor and the game being so choppy/laggy I haven't had much interest in playing.

When you don't play on a regular basis like your used to and come back once every few weeks or so it really puts into perspective how badly optimized this game is even with my PC.

I try the updates out for a couple hours and then leave with disgust.

I don't regret purchasing the headphones just yet, but I will say this from my initial thoughts. You don't need really expensive headphones to have great fluid sound for games. So far I have played the game twice since installing all the new equipment for maybe 2-3 hours.
    I plugged in my old audio technica a900's and they still sound amazing.

If I could recommend any headphone at this point in time it would be the audio technica ath-a700x or the ath-a900x

<3 Family over everything always.. Never miss out on their life for pixels.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• Hammo_AJHHammo_AJH Posts: 1Player
    Keyboard = CmStorm Trooper
    Mouse = Mad Cat Rat 7 Contagion
    Headphones = Steelseires Siberia 650 WOW Edition
    Monitors = 2 x Viewsonic 24inch 1080p
    1 x Acer Predator 28inch 4K XB281HK

Best choice out of all of these would be 28inch 4k or Rat 7 mouse.
    Once you learn to use precision aim button /slaughteringnoobs :)
    4K monitor = mind blown
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    Nothing better than special hard/software if someone isnt able to aim straight.
    AAPG is good!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited February 2017
    Flatlander wrote: »

Just a thumb button to hold down while aiming which will decrease your sensitivity until released. Terrible idea if you ask me, this actually makes it more difficult to aim having to adapt to two different sensitivities. I'm still baffled why mouse manufacturers think this is any useful for fps gaming since that is what they are advertising it for.

Besides that the mouse is bad for fps, optical sensor > laser.
  • [kT]Trigga[kT]Trigga Posts: 102Player
    Keyboard-Blackwidow chroma
    Mouse-G500s (Personally cannot play anygame with out a weighted mouse)
    Mousepad- Steel Series
    Monitor- Some cheap LG monitor for right now (upgrading in the next month)
    Headphones- Siberia V2 Frost Edition (upgrading in the next month)
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 630Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

Just a thumb button to hold down while aiming which will decrease your sensitivity until released. Terrible idea if you ask me, this actually makes it more difficult to aim having to adapt to two different sensitivities. I'm still baffled why mouse manufacturers think this is any useful for fps gaming since that is what they are advertising it for.

Yeah,i know,still bs. Its helping to aim better,no straight cheat but a gray area imo. He talking about "slaughtering noobs" in this context led me to my reply ;)
    AAPG is good!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »

Yeah,i know,still bs. Its helping to aim better,no straight cheat but a gray area imo. He talking about "slaughtering noobs" in this context led me to my reply ;)

I see what you mean. Never really thought about it that way because of how terrible this "feature" is IMO.
  • Twitchr.Carbon8Twitchr.Carbon8 Posts: 330Player
    edited February 2017
    Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Military(Avago 3310 sensor)
    Mouse Pad: Icemat v2- Frosted Glass
    Headset: Speed-Link Medusa 5.1 Analog (Still alive, got in 2005)
    Soundcard: Creative Fatality X-Fi Titatnium PCI-e (Though I find surround sound really doesn't work well in AAPG, or most games not on XP for that matter)
    Monitor: Acer 23.6" 144hz 1ms TN, with 2 23.6" 60hz beside for triple wide gaming, 27" 60hz for fun
    Keyboard: Ajazz AK33 Mechanical Backlit (g15 died)

• doogle!doogle! Posts: 729Player
    the sniper button is turrible. I disabled that [TOS Violation] on my mouse.

The auto hot key thing though is pretty good
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited February 2017
    Asus Cerberus KB and Mouse.

rogrog-1200x545_c.jpg

Wireless Xbox 360 controller (use for any games other than AAPG). Samsung earbuds (bundled accessory with a mobile phone). ASUS 22" HD TFT monitor @60hz coupled with a 42" Sony HDTV that I use for any gaming, other than AAPG. Logitech Z-906 surround speakers plugged into my PC's onboard audio that I use for everything but AAPG, I find the earbuds give by far the best result for hearing footsteps etc.. I'd probably have to blow the neighbors away to hear the things I hear in my earbuds, through the Z906's and I'd prefer to keep the peace since we have to live so close :lol:

I'm 99.9% certain that they are not the best gaming peripherals, but they do the job well enough for me :wink:

EDIT - Oh I'm that much of a troll I'd already listed my stuff a couple pages ago, although outdated a little now :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• (Beer_me)lobo(Beer_me)lobo Posts: 649Player
    razor nostromo game-pad
    razor death stalker keyboard
    rat 5 mouse
    logitech g35 headset