Gun Balance.

12346»

Comments

• PhantomBuliTPhantomBuliT Posts: 105Player
    Bam4D wrote: »
    eKComm when is your game getting greenlighted on steam? would love to try it. I know 5 others who could help.

If i wasn't busy making fighters EW systems work i'd write a game.

So your a comnav green cranial comm?

I'm not sure what that is. I work on Radar Warning Receivers. Threat detection, analysis, verification and counter measures. I help keep our pilots safe :)

I worked on the flight line for 4 years brother, for the Marines. Our communications and navigation guys wore green helmets on the flightline, we called them greenies. Anywho sounds like you do more with the ECM/EW than those guys. Was just wondering what you did exactly after your comment.
    You don't see the Phantom coming, if you feel my Bullets it's already too late.
    -
    76561197988682874.png
    -
    My Rig (Midori-chan)
    Windows 10 Pro 64bit | MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Mobo | i5 4690k OC'd @ 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1 Edition | Samsung 850 PRO SSD | 16 GB Gskil Ram @ 2666mhz
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,171Player
    edited August 2015
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Wow! That AA3 vid sounds amazing :joy:

You know what else I really miss about it? probably the one thing above all else I'd hoped this version of AA had? nope its not 203's or them awesome sounds, not even the rather nice squad/fireteam layout or Pipeline in HD (although I would love to have all these things)..

Radio Callouts.. Simple things like being able to say 'thank you', 'cover me' or even 'sorry' over the radio comms was absolutely a lifesaver for me at times. I REALLY miss that about AA2/3.

Now I type it in chat and by the time I've hit enter I'm either dead or suffer the massive chance that whoever I'm aiming the chat to.. is not looking at the chat screen. (I don't even look up there myself most of the time :lol: )

I have to settle for a 'Hooah' whenever I get picked up, but as you can probably understand 'Hooah' does not cover accidental TK :lol:

I do NOT miss the "Medic!" spam though, man that used to be all you'd hear for most of the time while playing, a bunch of foetal teammates all doing it in sync was quite the annoyance :lol:

Did anyone ever request this back when they were asking for our feedback, what we wanted to see in the next version of AA.. surely others as well as I asked for it? cant have been missed.. I'm off to do some digging :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    edited August 2015
    Keebler750 wrote: »
    Wow! That AA3 vid sounds amazing :joy:

You know what else I really miss about it? probably the one thing above all else I'd hoped this version of AA had? nope its not 203's or them awesome sounds, not even the rather nice squad/fireteam layout or Pipeline in HD (although I would love to have all these things)..

Radio Callouts.. Simple things like being able to say 'thank you', 'cover me' or even 'sorry' over the radio comms was absolutely a lifesaver for me at times. I REALLY miss that about AA2/3.

Now I type it in chat and by the time I've hit enter I'm either dead or suffer the massive chance that whoever I'm aiming the chat to.. is not looking at the chat screen. (I don't even look up there myself most of the time :lol: )

I have to settle for a 'Hooah' whenever I get picked up, but as you can probably understand 'Hooah' does not cover accidental TK :lol:

I do NOT miss the "Medic!" spam though, man that used to be all you'd hear for most of the time while playing :lol:

I need the medic one back. Nothing better than chilling downed next to a teammates like "Hello good sir, may I have your medical attention?" and watch them walking away. I cry everytime.
    edited August 2015
    Haha!

http://archive2.forum.americasarmy.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=5615

155 pages! I change my mind about digging around :lol:

I'm going to say someone must have asked for callouts and if they didn't it was because they thought they were going to be put in anyway.. since AA2/3 did before it :mrgreen:

Gun balance is over-rated.

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    I loved the COM wheel in AA3... I could make a perfect paragraph of instructions with it, and my voice sounded so ARMY.

I would like the squad , global, yell, whisper, hand signals of AA2 with a AA3 COMM wheel to access them, that would be heaven...

Using Inner as example with shout only dark will hear dark... and west hear west .. they had to be within a distance of you.

OMG and sneaky up on someone in AA2 an whispering up/south LOL good times... or just yelling UP / SOUTH in game under fire... loved that.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

edited August 2015
    28s359t.jpg

I sooo miss it :(

US - ENEMY SPOTTED!

NME - FRAAGZOOON!

US - GO..GO..GO!

GAME - BOOM!

US - MEDIC!...MEDIC!...MEDIC!...MEDIC!...

NME - ENEPRIA SECURIA!

US - iWKad22b.jpg

But I probably don't miss it as much as AA2 fans miss AA2 :lol:

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    edited August 2015
    All the AA were a real treasure... why i'm not worried about this one too. It will be awesome, always something to love in every version.

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________