First opt-in test starts 23 April 2015

Comments

• Mulgarus.Carbon8Mulgarus.Carbon8 Posts: 65Player
    edited April 2015
    my bad Doba lol, I posted my link seconds before i got a call -.- good neighbor duties called.
    I watch what I recorded, but quality is crap..
    but if u wana watch twitch.tv/fdmulgarus/b/652726810 60fps 3Mbps -.-
    Add ME to Steam.
  • iNv|mikEy2kiNv|mikEy2k Posts: 96Player
    HOW DO I USE THESE FORUMS
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited April 2015
    Oops wrong button sorry mobile just isn't the same

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    edited April 2015
    is there a way to update your own server???

Only if you have full access to the box, not if you rent from a GSP. This is a temp test that will be turned off on Monday.
  • =<JGF>=Thijs4555=<JGF>=Thijs4555 Posts: 27Player
    DeltaKilo wrote: »
    is there a way to update your own server???

Only if you have full access to the box, not if you rent from a GSP. This is a temp test that will be turned off on Monday.

thanks
  • hazealusRAWRhazealusRAWR Posts: 97Player
    BCPull wrote: »
    Thanks, I think? O_o

I'm debating on opti'ing in but i feel like your not going to even really release the game until august or july 4th like the original sooooooooooo yaaaaaaaaaa
  • --JR----JR-- Posts: 24Player
    Tried it... didn't like it... Went back...

Got my good ol' smokes back...
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,117Beta Tester
    edited April 2015
    BCPull wrote: »
    Thanks, I think? O_o

I'm debating on opti'ing in but i feel like your not going to even really release the game until august or july 4th like the original sooooooooooo yaaaaaaaaaa

You can Do it!!! ;)
  • RECORDINGRECORDING Posts: 2Player
    I got some problems. Get Kick from the server after the minute.

Don reinstalation of PB open the AA as Admin and steal the same :/

Any idea what to do?
    Delete your config folder in documents, verify cache through steam. once you do that, fire up the launcher, pb will automatically pop for you to install.
  • RECORDINGRECORDING Posts: 2Player
    Delete your config folder in documents, verify cache through steam. once you do that, fire up the launcher, pb will automatically pop for you to install.

Works Good! THX a lot
    You're welcome. I'm glad it worked out.
  • ={101st}=THROBACK1={101st}=THROBACK1 Posts: 25Player
    they need to bring back the audio settings from aa2 and aa3 like surround sound settings because some of us have really good audio cards in really good headphones
    GREAT BETA tho Well done Dev's
  • [CZBGR]Lytton[CZBGR]Lytton Posts: 9Player
    edited April 2015
    [strike]I just started up my computer, but don't see the opt in either. maybe it's because I'm also on the Steam Beta Client?

so, I can't Beta with a Beta, even though this game has been in Beta all this time? it feels weird and recursive...[/strike]

NVM. I didn't fully read instructions, and it was in my library that I had to go to right click for the game's properties in order to opt for Beta.

buuut....not liking the fact that it essentially goes in place of the original game, instead of having two copies to compare.
    If anyone isn't going to opt in, I shadowplayed for awhile www.twitch.tv/fdmulgarus/profile/past_broadcasts
    I'll try to get on a few other maps too lol
    Add ME to Steam.
  • -=1S1K=-MK-1982-=1S1K=-MK-1982 Posts: 16Player
    Hi guys... I tried the new Version.... I think is lighter for the PC but I fill it strange in game.... Colors are irrealistics.
    THe worst art is the sound... very strange feeling... i can ear very far away sometime but on the contrary sometimes I cannot understand were the sound came from (I have a logitec G430 with virtualized 7.1 surround....
    edited April 2015
    for me, a couple things that needed to happen Months or a year ago that didn't...
    • Hire a Competitive Beta group of players, because you already have a public beta group of players. with leader structure on both sides.
    • Take in both teams' ideas, changes, thoughts.
    • That those changes and ideas from both teams and try to fuse those together to make this game better.
    You guys are building this game from the ideas from only ONE community, with throwing out the ideas, and thoughts of the other community. You know that's wrong. With the current group of beta testers, yea they are nice people, but this #$^! is getting worse.. the sound is horrid, my 15 yr old could tell you that.. The map changes, are like [mod edit] are you doing, do you even play this game? I'm not going to get into the map changes because there is threads about them already.. Just PLEASE, do not make this just like how aa2 went in to aa3... P.S. PLEASE allow the ENTER button to be used........
    Add ME to Steam.
  • -=NoBS=-Reyfox_I-=NoBS=-Reyfox_I Posts: 62Beta Tester
    edited April 2015
    Do you mean the Enter key on the keyboard? If so, mine works just fine.
    As for ideas from ONE community, are you sure about that? I guess you also don't read the rest of the forum about how sound is a WIP.
    Hire Comp Beta? Really? You can't be serious.
    Maybe something a little more specific about HOW the sound is horrid would help make it better. Maybe something a little more specific on WHAT could make things better would go a long way to maybe improving the game (which is purely subjective).
    Wow... such constructive criticism...
    Mr. aweSOMEness®™
  • ^]-[ammer_T!me!^]-[ammer_T!me! Posts: 91Player
    edited April 2015
    I cannot run the game (opt-in Beta). As soon as I click launch it starts loading and then it says AAgame.exe has crashed. Tried verifying game cache- same thing. Anyone having the same issue? Old AAPG worked fine.

i5 4690K/970GTX/16GB/XL2411/Win10

aastats.com
  • -=1S1K=-MK-1982-=1S1K=-MK-1982 Posts: 16Player
    Hi... my points about the sound:
    • I have logitec G430 Headset 7.1 surround emulated
    • In the previous version of AAPG I can localize the sound and the distance where it came from
    • In this version the distance were the sound came from is not very precise, sometimes someone is out of a building and you think he is very very close even if he is not
    • I cannot localise precisely where is the direction of the sound (I hope is because in not yet optimized for 7.1 surround).
    My point about the new map: TOO BIG... the size s inhappropriate for this game in my opinion.

Good point: the graphic seems to be lighter but the color are not realistic as in the actual version.
This discussion has been closed.