Grumpy Saw Thread

124»

Comments

  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    delusional:

    Psychiatry. maintaining fixed false beliefs even when confronted with facts, usually as a result of mental illness


    Colts: saw has no recoil (false belief) - Dem@n: saw has recoil (fact)

    should i get a sheet of paper with some crayons or is it simple enough?
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,112Player
    I don't know about biased.. but certainly split. We need some Super Glue and get ourselves stuck back together!
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.






  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 468Player
    edited August 2015
    What!? Pictures from real life??! Drop the drugs. I dont even have an account there. Was enough if everyone could read it,dont wanna know whats going up there now behind closed doors... Keep me out of your whinefest plz ;)

    Edit: Fake Gold..lol :D Get ceramic teeth,they dont shine so much :D
    - Make America's Army great again! -
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,967Player
    edited August 2015
    Flatlander wrote: »
    What!? Pictures from real life??! Drop the drugs. I dont even have an account there. Was enough if everyone could read it,dont wanna know whats going up there now behind closed doors... Keep me out of your whinefest plz ;)
    You know how IPs work right? I'd stop.

    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.



  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    guess the saw arguments are over,let the excuses and insults start again

    as to what flipped the switch and made me start the argument in the first place is seeing the signature of colts in the topic ,a quote he took from the drama forum.And i thought this would be the right place for this discussion since this forum has moderators unlike the other one
    so an excuse for you to break the rules, is " I thought this would be the right place in a thread about something completely different, because this forum has moderators, so i break the rules, instigating beef so the moderators can sort it out"

    dem@n logic at its finest
    The original Dem@n post was a response to posts from Colts that I no longer see. You're missing context, just as Colts is missing context for my post chastising you and EKComm after those were deleted. The indignation over taking threads off-topic is misplaced.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,536Player
    So much fuss about a weapon that very often is free when I join a match.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,967Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    So much fuss about a weapon that very often is free when I join a match.
    We are talking about the opt-in here. Where you have TotalTimePlayingAABDSeconds 44956 and a total of 8868xp and InRankLevel of 2. Clearly you have not been playing the opt-in, but yet choose to give your opinion on something you have not even tried or had the opportunity to witness its op/easiness.

    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.



  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    BCPull wrote: »
    Colts has posted "literally no recoil" on the M249 in a bug report thread and again here. He's just wrong and behaving inappropriately.

    Meanwhile, a slew of you (ekcomm, colts, status) are attacking Dem@n... why, exactly? Seems to me that he posted a video showing the recoil is comparable and there's all sorts of angst that Colts was clearly, demonstrably wrong in his statements.

    All of the immaturity in this thread is coming from the people with the personal attacks. You should all be ashamed, it's pathetic.

    Please, continue to make the North American competition scene look even more immature.

    BCPull are you even playing the opt-in using the saw? You should really go pub with it and post a video with proof of you legitmately not doing good with it, before you say someone is wrong. Because I am not wrong I am far from wrong, maybe your just not good enough to see it. Was pistol OP when game first came out?? Did you own with it BCPull? I didn't think so. Did it get nerfed? Yeah it got nerfed as soon as EKcomm and other comp betas started long distancing head shotting people with the pistol in closed beta. hmmm. Nobody around to do that with the saw now. Also where exactly is ekcomm attacking dunmun? Where is status attackin dumun? I am attacking demun because he keeps attacking me directly and he started it by going on an alt account on a different forum and posting pictures of me in real life and trying to cut me up, then he goes on to edit my photos and put the [TOS Violation] pride facebook thing in one of them. Hes a low life, and he won't stop. I have never instigated an attack from demun he started it all.
    I've played with it. It's fine, not crazy-OP like you're trying to paint it or anything IMO.

    So what happened to all your complaints from a month ago about the shotgun and the M14? Are they no longer OP now?

    I'm not following your point about the pistol. You're trying to simultaneously accuse me of being bad and the pistol being OP until it wasn't and then some tangent about closed beta ... ?

    Don't bring up "other" forums. You've embarrassed yourself more than enough over there, no need to drag it over here too.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,967Player
    edited August 2015
    BCPull wrote: »
    guess the saw arguments are over,let the excuses and insults start again

    as to what flipped the switch and made me start the argument in the first place is seeing the signature of colts in the topic ,a quote he took from the drama forum.And i thought this would be the right place for this discussion since this forum has moderators unlike the other one
    so an excuse for you to break the rules, is " I thought this would be the right place in a thread about something completely different, because this forum has moderators, so i break the rules, instigating beef so the moderators can sort it out"

    dem@n logic at its finest
    The original Dem@n post was a response to posts from Colts that I no longer see. You're missing context, just as Colts is missing context for my post chastising you and EKComm after those were deleted. The indignation over taking threads off-topic is misplaced.

    NOPE BCPull the original post is a post from AA Drama forums brought over to here and put in one my threads to hijack it and directly attack me and start a flame war with me hoping I will get banned or warned, because demun never gets banned or warned for his part in breaking forum rules. You may now apologize to status. It was a good attempt to make this seem like my fault. But you sir have failed.

    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.



  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,536Player
    Also where exactly is ekcomm attacking dunmun? Where is status attackin dumun?

    Those post are deleted. I saw them, wasn't nice view.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,112Player
    This discussion fails :lol:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.






  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,967Player
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    Also where exactly is ekcomm attacking dunmun? Where is status attackin dumun?

    Those post are deleted. I saw them, wasn't nice view.

    Well maybe people are fed up with him getting away with breaking forum rules? Incase you don't know he hijacked my thread and took a post from AA-Drama a forum this Official forum wants nothing to do with and posted it in my thread. How do you feel about this mr nero?

    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.



  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited August 2015
    BCPull wrote: »
    guess the saw arguments are over,let the excuses and insults start again

    as to what flipped the switch and made me start the argument in the first place is seeing the signature of colts in the topic ,a quote he took from the drama forum.And i thought this would be the right place for this discussion since this forum has moderators unlike the other one
    so an excuse for you to break the rules, is " I thought this would be the right place in a thread about something completely different, because this forum has moderators, so i break the rules, instigating beef so the moderators can sort it out"

    dem@n logic at its finest
    The original Dem@n post was a response to posts from Colts that I no longer see. You're missing context, just as Colts is missing context for my post chastising you and EKComm after those were deleted. The indignation over taking threads off-topic is misplaced.

    NOPE BCPull the original post is a post from AA Drama forums brought over to here and put in one my threads to hijack it and directly attack me and start a flame war with me hoping I will get banned or warned, because demun never gets banned or warned for his part in breaking forum rules. You may now apologize to status. It was a good attempt to make this seem like my fault. But you sir have failed.

    Oh please. For one:
    http://forum.americasarmy.com/discussion/comment/13460/#Comment_13460
    Yet you have the audacity to complain about other people having poor post etiquette?

    You've been whinging about the M249 for a while. Dem@n's responses to your complaints are 100% valid. You've responded with immaturity and personal attacks.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,112Player
    Tots going to split again to a 'Grumpy Players Thread' at this rate :lol:

    Get ingame!.. that’s where I'm going :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.






  • Whiplash27Whiplash27 Posts: 1,545Player
    For once, I'm rooting for a thread lock (or maybe thread bans). This is nonsense in this thread.

    Either make constructive posts or stop bickering with each other.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited August 2015
    -Ner0- wrote: »
    Also where exactly is ekcomm attacking dunmun? Where is status attackin dumun?

    Those post are deleted. I saw them, wasn't nice view.

    Well maybe people are fed up with him getting away with breaking forum rules? Incase you don't know he hijacked my thread and took a post from AA-Drama a forum this Official forum wants nothing to do with and posted it in my thread. How do you feel about this mr nero?

    Your signature quote that i'm looking at for over 4 hours now is a quote from me on the drama forums.
    If it wasnt for this signature i would probably have kept the discussion there ,who knows.
    But since this is your biggest argument instead of apologising for your Dev bashing and Overreacted lies yet about a new gun you find op after the latest m14 i guess you have nothing more to add to this topic than insults and pointing fingers at other people.

    p.s. i have been warned mildly in the past 3-4 times so far but never banned,probably because i have been raised by people and went to school.

  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,237Developer
    edited August 2015
    1) This thread is over as it is just an attack thread from all sides

    2) No one has special permission. In fact I've issued more warnings / infractions / etc against Dem@n than all of you whining about it combined.

    3) Just because A broke a rule doesn't mean B and C won't get in trouble too for breaking rules. Someone else's bad behaviour does not preclude you from being punished for yours as well.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

This discussion has been closed.