The Permanent Opt-In is now live!

Comments

• TonyZ.itTonyZ.it Posts: 25Player
    My impressions of the game:

1: NO Settings for "Texture Quality" Maxium-High-Medium-Low etc.. is important.
    2:Camo for weapons not working
    3:Sound of M4A1 is plastic sound
    4:Movements are blocked and more slow.
    5:When you moving cant take the granade and throw it.
    6:FPS drop every time when you moving

• K!Dz.applePIEK!Dz.applePIE Posts: 1,050Player
    Well so much for Gameservers Opinion about opt-in
    Hello,

I apologize for our delay in response. Unfortunately at this time we only provide support for the public branch of the game.

If you have any other problems or concerns, please feel free to open another ticket.

Thanks,

So I had to explain them that this will be the public branch on long run LOL

• You guys should make it way more like the old beta!

i so much agree it is so much better it keeps with the hole army simulator game the new version is like Call Of Duty
  • "- wrote:
    WoR-TonyZ;13161"]My impressions of the game:

1: NO Settings for "Texture Quality" Maxium-High-Medium-Low etc.. is important.
    2:Camo for weapons not working
    3:Sound of M4A1 is plastic sound
    4:Movements are blocked and more slow.
    5:When you moving cant take the granade and throw it.
    6:FPS drop every time when you moving

i get the FPS drop quite a lot i think they over done it on the "cool" look of the game and how really it has cost performance for a lot of players!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    You guys should make it way more like the old beta!

i so much agree it is so much better it keeps with the hole army simulator game the new version is like Call Of Duty

No game mechanics changed so what you said doesn't make any sense at all.
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• Bam4DBam4D Posts: 976Player
    Tell bam any time anywhere :) ill be online if hes ready

Do you even Min HUD bro? rest my case. :#

********Bam4D********

BE ALL (THAT) YOU CAN BE!

________Army 1980_________

• SSKnecabo wrote: »
    You guys should make it way more like the old beta!

No game mechanics changed so what you said doesn't make any sense at all.
    Yes but within the look some things could be changed which a lot of people have said via this conversation..........
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    I think the presentation is markedly improved. Gameplay hasn't changed much from what I can see with the exception of the revive timer. So not sure how anyone can really say the game has changed a ton. The main differences are UI and sound. The sound needs tons of work, the UI I think is fantastic.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • [GFT]=Joker=[GFT]=Joker= Posts: 11Player
    edited August 2015
    Well, not bad but the old version was better for my opinion. The new weapons sound is good but the M4A1 sounds like a plastic weapon. On carpet floor the footsteps are too much quiet i think. General i think footsteps and soldier sounds are a bit too quiet, listen to any sounds was a very tactical element of AAPG please don´t ruin that!

The server side, what about an option to disable sniper class and what about the incap view settings...
    bAllowIncapMode_SpectateBody=xxx
    bAllowIncapMode_ActionCam=xxx
    bAllowIncapMode_3pOrbit=xxx
    bAllowIncapMode_FreeCam=xxx

...i miss them in the new server ini.

Further i can´t login as admin on console like before ( AdminLogin xxpasswordxx ), is there a new syntax?

If i change some settings in game and try to resume sometimes the option menu is closing but i still have my mouse arrow and can´t do anything than reconnect.

It would be nice if the timer for incap soldiers in which time revive is possible is customizable. I think it´s a good idea but the time should be increased a bit otherwise i be afraid revives going be a rarity.

Edit: I miss the smoke granades!
    edited August 2015
    So, is there a way to make the new theme song play during map loading rather than hearing the videos?

Also, please make a way to view the server browser while in game.
    Well, not bad but the old version was better for my opinion. The new weapons sound is good but the M4A1 sounds like a plastic weapon. On carpet floor the footsteps are too much quiet i think. General i think footsteps and soldier sounds are a bit too quiet, listen to any sounds was a very tactical element of AAPG please don´t ruin that!

The server side, what about an option to disable sniper class and what about the incap view settings...
    bAllowIncapMode_SpectateBody=xxx
    bAllowIncapMode_ActionCam=xxx
    bAllowIncapMode_3pOrbit=xxx
    bAllowIncapMode_FreeCam=xxx

...i miss them in the new server ini.

Further i can´t login as admin on console like before ( AdminLogin xxpasswordxx ), is there a new syntax?

If i change some settings in game and try to resume sometimes the option menu is closing but i still have my mouse arrow and can´t do anything than reconnect.

It would be nice if the timer for incap soldiers in which time revive is possible is customizable. I think it´s a good idea but the time should be increased a bit otherwise i be afraid revives going be a rarity.

Edit: I miss the smoke granades!

Cause we are all about to become an ARMY of ONE.. everyone will be on the same page... woot! Take away all the server changy wangy twangy stuff... let's all play the same game.

********Bam4D********

• eXo-NORTHeXo-NORTH Posts: 1Player
    Just tried the opt in. Played through 2 maps. If this is what the game is going to be, I opt out. The sound is absolute garbage. The whole game seems jittery. There is few things I do like about it, but they have nothing to do with the game play.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,576Player
    edited August 2015
    I don't think Dev's can use this feedback on a BETA game to anything.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.
    eXo-NORTH wrote: »
    Just tried the opt in. Played through 2 maps. If this is what the game is going to be, I opt out. The sound is absolute garbage. The whole game seems jittery. There is few things I do like about it, but they have nothing to do with the game play.

Let it bake in.... the sound is truly nice once you get a feel of the WISE software package... does really awesome stuff.

The direction of the game is spot on meld of all that was before. Thanks Devz

********Bam4D********

I get no jitters at all. Only thing I don't like is the sound... and the fact that I suck badly after not playing the game with any consistency in a long long time.
  • -=}WoLvErInE{=--=}WoLvErInE{=- Posts: 1,163Beta Tester
    Whiplash27 wrote: »
    So, is there a way to make the new theme song play during map loading rather than hearing the videos?

It's Awesome, isn't it???? Gets you all pumped up. The 1st time I heard it, I thought I was about to watch another showdown scene between the decepticons and autobots. Yeah yeah, I love the transformers. B)
  • [GFT]=Joker=[GFT]=Joker= Posts: 11Player
    Cause we are all about to become an ARMY of ONE.. everyone will be on the same page... woot! Take away all the server changy wangy twangy stuff... let's all play the same game.
    Well, all are crying AAPG needs more people playing it but without possibility of individualization the game will not reach this goal i think. There are official servers enough for player looking for a standardized gameplay, nobody force you to connect a clan server if you don´t like the configuration. If players hate the sniper for example they wont play the game if they are forced to play with it, they will looking for alternative games! More possibility of individualization will result in more activity because the game reach much more vested interests.
    Whiplash27 wrote: »

It's Awesome, isn't it???? Gets you all pumped up. The 1st time I heard it, I thought I was about to watch another showdown scene between the decepticons and autobots. Yeah yeah, I love the transformers. B)

Yeah, I definitely enjoy it. I never thought I'd like to hear a different theme song for AA besides the original, but this one is very well done.

BTW, I think the Devs need to upload the song to YouTube and/or Facebook. Promotion and all.
  • =U^S=_Cr@ckerJ@ck=U^S=_Cr@ckerJ@ck Posts: 1Beta Tester
    Any idea on the Military emblem for people? Mine's not on the opt-in, I see the Beta Tester and Dev ones, but not the military ones, don't know if its a bug or if i have to activate it from my side again.

Curious about my military as well i know that it will be in the future I have had it since day zero..