bdx > flo

Good morning, I would like to know how I can turn a 6v6bdx in a 12v12flo.
Thank you :)

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    edited August 2015
    You have to change a few things in your 'Worldinfo' properties.. assuming you mean within the advanced map editor. I'm not sure it's possible to change it within the confines of the basic editor.

Pictures speak louder than words so here goes :)

* First you wanna go find your map that will be located in..

Documents\My Games\America's Army Proving Grounds\AAGame\Unpublished\CookedPC\Maps\MissionEditor\Saves

* Change you maps name (by right click - rename) to FLO_Yourmapname rather than BDX_Yourmapname.. As shown..

2rmli5v.jpg

Then open the editor and load your map up in the editor and go to View (at top) - Choose World Properties from that list then go ahead and set things to FLO within the world properties dropdowns (see pic)

14lt4yd.jpg

After finished go to File - Save all.

Now.. I'm not sure about this next part but its worth to check..

After you have done all that other stuff above you may need to allocate more spawnpoints for each of your teams. If so.. just click on each of your command and insertion points for each team (be sure to do it for blue team too) and change the number of players to 12 or higher (I use 14, this does not mean 14 players will spawn, it just adds more points for players to spawn into)

29m6hib.jpg

Again after making changes go to File - Save all

If you get really stuck and/or this is daunting, or something goes wrong feel free to send me your map file and I can will happily make the necessary changes for you.

Good luck :)
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• -=[DISF]=-Max-=[DISF]=-Max Posts: 246Player
    TY my friend :D very good