Issues to expect to see in the Opt In

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
  • Voip may stop working. Relog to fix.
  • Bomb armed always shows on hud on c4 maps
  • Nameplates sometimes don't show
  • Kills may not show in the kill feed occasionally (you will still get credit)
  • Disconnects can happen during round swap, or if you join during a round swap
  • Sometimes you may have your crosshair and weapon sight at the same time. Resight to fix this.
As always please report any bugs you find here: http://www.americasarmy.com/embed/bugreport/
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited April 2015
    • I planted C4 on Siege, but heard no bomb ticking or on-screen notifications that bomb was planted
    • Other team planted bomb on Overload, still heard no notification or noise
    • If typing in chat, a LOT of game status changes cause focus loss -- dying, picked up, end of round, etc
    • Sometimes, focus remains in text box and typed characters are recorded there, but the chat box has been hidden

Edit: Figured out the C4 sound. This seems to be tied to UI volume? Why is that?
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 351Player
    If you can't hear people talking in VOIP -- Disable all playback devices on Windows sounds manager.. EXCEPT for your headset speakers. This fixed it for me.
  • c5.Wafflesc5.Waffles Posts: 39Player
    `xinoN wrote: »
    If you can't hear people talking in VOIP -- Disable all playback devices on Windows sounds manager.. EXCEPT for your headset speakers. This fixed it for me.

There has to be something different that changing settings in my computer itself, VoIP is a big part of the game and i kinda wish it would get fixed in a patch for this opt-in.

• vDropvDrop Posts: 30Beta Tester
    Issue:

Overlord map causing Black Screen's when loading. Only that map though.

1st Occaasion, Players couldn't join the server while it was on Overlord.

2nd Occasion, Server switched to Overlord, EVERYONe got black screen, server didn't crash.
  • vDropvDrop Posts: 30Beta Tester
    But this also seems to be random. As I've already played the map with others.
  • Mulgarus.Carbon8Mulgarus.Carbon8 Posts: 65Player
    -vR.Drop- wrote: »
    Issue:

Overlord map causing Black Screen's when loading. Only that map though.

1st Occaasion, Players couldn't join the server while it was on Overlord.

2nd Occasion, Server switched to Overlord, EVERYONe got black screen, server didn't crash.

yea, when that server switched and I got the Black Screen of nothing, i type in reconnect and it switched to redline.

And if I was typing something in chat and the loadout screen popped up, it bugged my chat.
  • -Ner0--Ner0- Posts: 1,570Player
    Game crash if I write 'stat unitgraph' in console.
  • Kilroy_0Kilroy_0 Posts: 43Player
    On the Overload map, for some reason there was a problem in climbing the inside objective (saw a player try and try all over again and achieve nothing)
  • ddra-ddra- Posts: 453Player
    Mur I had the same issue. Only way to fix it for me was to uninstall the game and steam, delete the local aa folders, restart, and do it again but opt in before installing the game.
  • ={101st}=Whiplash27={101st}=Whiplash27 Posts: 2,093Player
    Mute team doesn't work. You can mute individual players, but muting the whole team doesn't mute anyone.
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited April 2015
    Mur I had the same issue. Only way to fix it for me was to uninstall the game and steam, delete the local aa folders, restart, and do it again but opt in before installing the game.

Not sure if this isnt what Wonkss was getting.. was your ini set to read only possibly? once he deleted his file it replaced it and it worked.
  • [v]roach[v]roach Posts: 14Player
    Also have an issue when im alone on server, u had unlimited ammunition. When spam nading 4 or 5 nades in a row, 1 of them do no register. Not sure if this is an issue which can accure when throwing 1 nade only or when throwing many nades.
  • =<JGF>=Thijs4555=<JGF>=Thijs4555 Posts: 27Player
    the hit detection is not working good. i need 100 rounds to kill 1 guy .
  • I have had this happen once so far. If I am typing a message in chat when the round ends it locks up my chat box for the remainder of the game and I can't use it at all.
  • SxerksSxerks Posts: 17Player
    I have had this happen once so far. If I am typing a message in chat when the round ends it locks up my chat box for the remainder of the game and I can't use it at all.

You can actually get text chat to work? Everything I enter doesn't show up and I've never seen anyone else 's comment in chat.
  • .dcG-ccoR^.dcG-ccoR^ Posts: 84Player
    By far the most game breaking bug created by this game IMO. This needs to be fixed first and foremost, I know its been talked about but don't think anybody has yet to post video evidence. Here it is...

http://plays.tv/video/553a658833560e4516
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    By far the most game breaking bug created by this game IMO. This needs to be fixed first and foremost, I know its been talked about but don't think anybody has yet to post video evidence. Here it is...

http://plays.tv/video/553a658833560e4516

yeah clearly the double crosshair bug.. didnt they mention they found a fix? .. might be wrong
  • -=1S1K=-MK-1982-=1S1K=-MK-1982 Posts: 16Player
    I do not know if is the appropriate session.... My clan tested the run speed... M249 gunman run with the same speed of M4-M16-Sniper.

IN our opinion M249 is heavier it should run slower