Full Version Wishlist.

2»

Comments

• super6-1super6-1 Posts: 100Player
    Something much hasn't been said about yet is fall damage. It's pretty OP and very annoying. That should be fixed before the whole release as well. It wasn't something that was improved on in any of the opt ins either.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    Super6*1 wrote: »
    Something much hasn't been said about yet is fall damage. It's pretty OP and very annoying. That should be fixed before the whole release as well. It wasn't something that was improved on in any of the opt ins either.

It's been improved upon before but not sure how long ago that build was and if that is expected in full version or not it may already be in the current open beta build
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 339Beta Tester
    edited July 2015
    I'd rather not but, I suppose we can live with the odd gun barrel or foot sticking through a wall. I mean, taking damage to a hand or foot isn't a big deal. Well, unless you're really low on health to begin with.
    However, when an avatars whole head is visible to others but the player is unaware of this fact it can be a real shock to suddenly be dead from a head shot.
    I hope these can be fixed for full release.

head%20thru%20wall_zpsxj27kdai.jpg
    product-image-230368610_300x300.jpg
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    I really hope the devs think about SUPPORTED FIRE. It is in like an alpha state it was put in the game very very early and never touched up upon. All's you see sometimes is just the tip of someones head when they are supported but thats just a minor issue that most people can deal with, But you've had 2 years to work on this and the only thing that has come out of it was a bug I don't remember being in when the game released into open beta Aug 29th, 2013. The bug where it looks like the enemy is looking in the opposite direction of you while supported but they are looking right at you and shooting. This has to mess with hit registration. It def does man maybe not every time but def sometimes we have all experienced it we have all felt like that guy supported should be dead but he is not you are... Also the fact that you can support on pretty much anything and have no recoil. This makes the saw supported fire very over powered. If you anchor a saw to a wooden ledge on a wooden window that is gonna have some movement to it for sure. It would be easier and should be easier to go prone and shoot with the saw. Back to the tip of the head thing if someone is supported you should see more than just there head you should see their entire upper chest, arms, head and neck but you only see the tip of the head. Next supported strafing how in the world can you be fine with players being able to strafe while supported? You should have to go through an animation of anchoring your gun to what ever you wanted to go supported on and it should so the animation of you unanchoring your gun when you want to move or get out of supported. Ducking is still fine! Ducking should not need to go through this animation for you are just ducking to the ground and leaving your gun anchored. But you should not be able to duck up and down over and over really fast. I think this was bandaided a while back but it needs more work. There is also the bug where you go to go in supported position and you are stuck in duck mode right away. If you want players to take this game seriously you should fix silly stuff like this and also stuff like 3D icons through walls and stuff when people get spotted. The ability to know someone just got secured. A bunch of other stuff I can mention is fixed in Full Release and I hope some of the other stuff I mention is already fixed in Full Release or taken care of. So supported changes needed:
    1. you must anchor your gun when going into supported fire.
    2. if you want to move at all while supported you must unachor your gun to move.
    3. there should be recoil when supported. If there is it needs a huge increase. It should be the exact same amount of recoil as prone if not more depending on what you are supported on.
    4. The bugs need to be fixed as well.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    edited July 2015
    I wish that, depending on loadout, characters move at related speeds. i.e. SAW gunners move slower do to the encumbrance of the weapon, and snipers move slower due to the nature of sniping (maybe they crawl faster since they are commonly in a prone position). Plus allow nade and smoke drops to run faster and allow teammates to pick them up.

And bring back Ai bots because I don't want to play with these people all the time.

Then add doors to open and close....
    googley avatar aapg

• -=-iso-=--=-iso-=- Posts: 5Player
    I looked in the forum couldnt find any thread about the release of the full version however when they want to release the final Game?

thanks for answer!
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,193Player
    Next week I believe we get an opt-in version of the game.. with procedural updates, that will run right to up until release. It will be more reminiscent of what release will be like than the current beta is.. so it may be a good idea to jump onboard and get used to it.

Hope to see you there :+1:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    edited July 2015
    two small requests...

1: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/kingdoba/spectate_zpsiumfjqyv.jpg~original

^^ even if its only for this view

2: close representation of true recoil while in spectate mode.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • -=-iso-=--=-iso-=- Posts: 5Player
    Wow nice great news. I coudnt play the last optin-beta last time because had to do in university now i have time to test it out and give our great Devs feedback!

See you guys hopefully on the Battle!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    Am I the only one who wants a keybind for switching through primary weapons only? Currently it includes the pistol which I bound on another key because I'm used to it from other games.
  • intoXicatedintoXicated Posts: 12Player
    The possibility to save favorite gear setup for each class.
  • {M.9}-Arko{M.9}-Arko Posts: 207Player
    Remade Aa2 / aa3 maps
  • {4F}DeadlyGrouse{4F}DeadlyGrouse Posts: 277Player
    I really hope the devs think about SUPPORTED FIRE. It is in like an alpha state it was put in the game very very early and never touched up upon. All's you see sometimes is just the tip of someones head when they are supported but thats just a minor issue that most people can deal with, But you've had 2 years to work on this and the only thing that has come out of it was a bug I don't remember being in when the game released into open beta Aug 29th, 2013. The bug where it looks like the enemy is looking in the opposite direction of you while supported but they are looking right at you and shooting. This has to mess with hit registration. It def does man maybe not every time but def sometimes we have all experienced it we have all felt like that guy supported should be dead but he is not you are... Also the fact that you can support on pretty much anything and have no recoil. This makes the saw supported fire very over powered. If you anchor a saw to a wooden ledge on a wooden window that is gonna have some movement to it for sure. It would be easier and should be easier to go prone and shoot with the saw. Back to the tip of the head thing if someone is supported you should see more than just there head you should see their entire upper chest, arms, head and neck but you only see the tip of the head. Next supported strafing how in the world can you be fine with players being able to strafe while supported? You should have to go through an animation of anchoring your gun to what ever you wanted to go supported on and it should so the animation of you unanchoring your gun when you want to move or get out of supported. Ducking is still fine! Ducking should not need to go through this animation for you are just ducking to the ground and leaving your gun anchored. But you should not be able to duck up and down over and over really fast. I think this was bandaided a while back but it needs more work. There is also the bug where you go to go in supported position and you are stuck in duck mode right away. If you want players to take this game seriously you should fix silly stuff like this and also stuff like 3D icons through walls and stuff when people get spotted. The ability to know someone just got secured. A bunch of other stuff I can mention is fixed in Full Release and I hope some of the other stuff I mention is already fixed in Full Release or taken care of. So supported changes needed:
    1. you must anchor your gun when going into supported fire.
    2. if you want to move at all while supported you must unachor your gun to move.
    3. there should be recoil when supported. If there is it needs a huge increase. It should be the exact same amount of recoil as prone if not more depending on what you are supported on.
    4. The bugs need to be fixed as well.

I agree with colts about the supported fire. you need to set up certain spots on the map that have things you can mount on you should not be able to mount on everything that is chest height. makes it impossible to move on an enemy that is supported at every box, window, ledge, dead bodies, flying birds.