Accounts for full release

t[F]s.#MakeAAPGGreatAgaint[F]s.#MakeAAPGGreatAgain Posts: 41Player
edited July 2015 in General Discussion
Sorry if this has been covered before. When the full release comes, will our honors just be reset on our accounts or will we have to register new accounts? If we have to re-register, are there any mechanisms in place to prevent name grabbing (taking someone else's name before they get a chance to register)?
kickpipe.jpg

Comments

• TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    You'll keep your current account. Stats will start over, as will achievements (lots of new ones coming!). The old data will be archived so you can still see it whenever.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• [GP]Giant[GP]Giant Posts: 3Player
    It would be cool if U can made an icon infront acc.Name (like dev players or beta testers have) For those ppl joined and play AAPG.
    So for those acc. Created before full releas of game.
    It could be named "Beta player" :wink:
  • Mulgarus.Carbon8Mulgarus.Carbon8 Posts: 65Player
    umm no.. considering its been in "beta" for the last few years.. we don't need dev's , beta testers, and beta players icons..
    Add ME to Steam.
  • -vortex-vortex Posts: 188Player
    TheTots wrote: »
    You'll keep your current account. Stats will start over, as will achievements (lots of new ones coming!). The old data will be archived so you can still see it whenever.

Can't wait for the new wave of retired players talking about how good they were back in beta.
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    TheTots wrote: »

Can't wait for the new wave of retired players talking about how good they were back in beta.

bruh I'ma just pm you what I think.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• -=SoCal65=--=SoCal65=- Posts: 28Player
    [GP]Giant wrote: »
    It would be cool if U can made an icon infront acc.Name (like dev players or beta testers have) For those ppl joined and play AAPG.
    So for those acc. Created before full releas of game.
    It could be named "Beta player"

Could I get one that includes AA, AA2, AA3 and AAPG? That would be cool. ;-P

Joined Original Game: July 4, 2002  |  Joined Original Forum: Aug 05, 2002
  • Gronfather@TwitchGronfather@Twitch Posts: 466Player
    Yeah, and can I get a badge to tell everyone how much of an elite bridge allstar I was?

• [GP]Giant[GP]Giant Posts: 3Player
    HeHe.

Maybe we will get icon "U are NooB" :)