renew health - glitch?

spec'ing someone in a game now and twice he has taken damage and after he heals himself, his health get's higher. is there something he is "using" that does this or am i dreaming?

Comments

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Health is tracked authoritatively by the server, client shouldn't be able to change it or report an incorrect value AFAIK. High ping? Is it something low like +2 HP? It might be a small bug with when the server thinks the player started bandaging.

If they're jumping up by 10 HP or something, yeah, I'd be worried about abuse.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    Please report all the details here: americasarmy.com/contact/abuse

This is the first I'm hearing of something like this occurring. We definitely will want to investigate.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• t[F]s.ARTAQt[F]s.ARTAQ Posts: 46Player
    edited July 2015
    i got no SS's of it or anything but bot times the health went up about 15 -20 points. in-game name was [mod edit]
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    I've noticed that some jump down from red/blue on Downtown and don't receive any loss in health while others do. And No, they are not landing on the wood fences.
    googley avatar aapg

• -vortex-vortex Posts: 188Player
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    I've noticed that some jump down from red/blue on Downtown and don't receive any loss in health while others do. And No, they are not landing on the wood fences.

I've noticed the more injured I am, the more health I take from fall damage.
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • -PPaaxx--PPaaxx- Posts: 1,576Player
    IO_i_OI wrote: »

There is a small difference in health damage from jump down depending on you're standing or crouching when you jump.
    HJbSf8Tt.jpg?2
    Think positive thoughts,
    say positive words,
    do positive actions
    and the positive grows.