When is the game releasing? or When we will have an update?

Comments

• .sauce.sauce Posts: 308Player
    The comments I've seen from the devs regarding AA3 stated, if not implied, that a majority of the problems with AA3 were intrinsically tied to the features you valued. Not badmouthing AA3, just wondering if the "abandonment" was a product of the design and not because they flippantly decided to move on to the next project.
    Hello sir, excellent accuracy.

LETS GO PENS
  • SRSLY.unYaaaaaa+SRSLY.unYaaaaaa+ Posts: 1Player
    You guys need too really make the perfect game. Because of all this waiting and waiting the game will die again... There also needs too be more maps and [TOS Violation]. This isnt good because its taking too long guys.. Everybody is going too play csgo if this is taking too long.....

I will quit the game if its not here in 1/2months.

Its your own Fault.
  • SSKtidididiSSKtidididi Posts: 171Player
    edited July 2015

I will quit the game if its not here in 1/2months.

Its your own Fault.

[ * ] Sad story, I cri evritim

CEHy3IUUEAArJtn.jpg
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    SSKnecabo wrote: »
    Just gonna leave this here: ask.fm/RiotLyte/answer/130751977154
    A game that released a new champ and patch every 2 weeks for a while. That what you decide to use as an example.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 461Player
    edited July 2015
    .sauce wrote: »
    The comments I've seen from the devs regarding AA3 stated, if not implied, that a majority of the problems with AA3 were intrinsically tied to the features you valued. Not badmouthing AA3, just wondering if the "abandonment" was a product of the design and not because they flippantly decided to move on to the next project.

Essentially that statement indicates that complex systems will not be a part of AAPG because of the problems they can create. I look at that statement as further evidence of a terrible outlook for the future of AAPG.

The only thing that I've seen repeated is how the body was divided into so many pieces (bones) that it was difficult for the server to handle the data feedback, thus generating bugs. Obviously there is going to be more to it than just that, but it could have been cleaned up in the right hands. My previous statement about AA3 still stands true. I would say if anything your statement is a clarification that they are not capable of providing a top of the line title.

Tear gave a lot of support to the game towards the end of development of AA3. He indicated in beta phases how much they had improved the game and practically begged someone to realize it. The reality of it was that it had improved significantly enough to a playable state and maybe he saw that an end was coming if the perspective of the game didn't change. I was one of those who wanted change, but I didn't know that they'd completely rip the game apart the way they did with AAPG.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    A game that released a new champ and patch every 2 weeks for a while. That what you decide to use as an example.

Replay system, tribunal etc. Just showing how big companies are facing the same issues.
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited July 2015
    Well it all depends. We obviously have no idea how big the AA Dev team is or how long AAPG has truly been in development. With the larger companies it's usually a matter of them having more ideas than they have time to fit into a game. A larger company would never have a two year long public beta. The Army doesn't have to worry much about turning a profit with this game so the time crunch isn't as tight vs. other companies. Sure, having tons of people playing it is definitely a plus, but I think the internal uses of the project helps keep it going more than anything else at this point.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!
  • SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player

Actually that's the reason I stopped playing LoL, their tendency to just produce more characters to gain more skins income. It was way more fun around s2 (except for having OP Vladimir)
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    edited July 2015
    Overwatch in CS was public beta May 2013 to June 2015. I get what you're saying, though. While it's just one component of a title vs the entire product, major features on major titles can and do go through 2+ years of development time before the Devs consider it polished.
    SSKbart wrote: »

Actually that's the reason I stopped playing LoL, their tendency to just produce more characters to gain more skins income. It was way more fun around s2 (except for having OP Vladimir)

No worries, Vladimir is still pretty strong. Lategame that is though..
    edited July 2015

Yup LoL used be a lot more fun but around s3 or mid-end s3 they started releasing OP champs making more originals pretty useless patch after patch. I played LoL the most around season 2 - 3

My vlad is legit. He is one of my best and fav champs him and kennen.

• SSKbartSSKbart Posts: 125Player

Yup LoL used be a lot more fun but around s3 or mid-end s3 they started releasing OP champs making more originals pretty useless patch after patch. I played LoL the most around season 2 - 3

Same here.
    I loved to play Kennen, he was my fav champion, but then again, late game high dmg ult stunning them, gg
    SNLSTB.Bart^
  • TrIn@dOr^SuRTrIn@dOr^SuR Posts: 215Player
    DEVs stop camping? :)
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Quality releases should be every 12 months. There are no more kids on the planet that want to wait longer for anything. Birthdays come every 12 months. Christmas comes every 12 months. Anniversaries come every 12 months. Etc... But these timelines are for games you pay for.

Free games should be no longer than 18 months. Anything longer than that and the public thinks you are not in the market anymore.
    googley avatar aapg

S3, where League of Legends became League of gapclosers.. :(
    edited July 2015
    IO_i_OI wrote: »
    Quality releases should be every 12 months. There are no more kids on the planet that want to wait longer for anything. Birthdays come every 12 months. Christmas comes every 12 months. Anniversaries come every 12 months. Etc... But these timelines are for games you pay for.

Free games should be no longer than 18 months. Anything longer than that and the public thinks you are not in the market anymore.
    It's obviously gonna take a long time when you add features that were brought up 2 years ago or less and other feedback stuff. I will say one thing if 2 certain people that don't even play this game anymore wouldn't of screwed everything up for the valuable and respectable comp guys that were on the COMP BETA team this game would be much better and we'd prolly have a better Full Release coming or more polished meaning ready sooner. I know one thing a lot of the feedback and suggestions from the comp beta group is finally in this Full Version and this group was disbanded quite a long time ago. Well I am on the subject I do not like how it was handled you had 2 people becoming upset with the game and being very rude towards dev's and others just 2 people and you disbanded and kicked out everyone from that group. Not one person from that group that could continue to provide that excellent feedback was brought back into beta. I am not saying the current beta team is incapable of finding things and giving feedback I am just saying that a games top players will provide solid feedback and find things needed to be fixed faster in theory.

• PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    21 days and counting...just saying
  • -=SoCal65=--=SoCal65=- Posts: 28Player
    This was my go-to response, back in the day, when I was I mod and beta... Still true. patch.gif
    Joined Original Game: July 4, 2002  |  Joined Original Forum: Aug 05, 2002
  • 4DChessGenius4DChessGenius Posts: 2,161Player
    edited July 2015
    SoCal65 wrote: »
    This was my go-to response, back in the day, when I was I mod and beta... Still true. patch.gif

Unfortunately, when you're a game with very few players and more who aren't going to bother playing your game until the new patch comes out, saying, "it'll be done when it's done" is not the greatest answer in the world. This isn't Valve or something who has a lot of leeway due to their popularity with fans.

The original release date slipped. If they were close, I think that they would probably give us a date range. To me saying nothing just tells me that they're further away than they thought. IMO, we're looking at a fall release at the earliest.
    You joined the world's greatest army to become a graphic artist? Outstanding!