Unreal Engine 4

124»

Comments

• =[101st]=Wolverine=[101st]=Wolverine Posts: 1,169Beta Tester
    Speaking of UE4 and Ark.... Few days ago they released the mod tool aka sdk aka mission editor for the game. For those that are interested you might want to check it out. Lots of people playing the game. I might pick it up today.
  • BlackHawk2290BlackHawk2290 Posts: 3Player
    I bought the game a few weeks ago. It was pretty terrible.

BUT the Devs are updating the game DAILY
  • Bear_82Bear_82 Posts: 384Moderator
    . . . I might pick it up today.

got it yesterday, while it was still on sale :p
    The right of the people to keep and arm bears shall not be infringed.
  • LeMaestroLeMaestro Posts: 26Player

All in all this is a pipe dream because it was brought up over a year ago and here we are still on UE3 and dx9 so I doubt this happens. But this could bring huge numbers to the game! Think about how many free FPS are coming out supporting DX12? UE4? I know right now if there was a DX12 UE4 free first person shooter game coming out I would be trying it and I know I can speak for a lot of people when I say they would try it too.
    It would be nice if we had an option to run the game in the latest version of DX.
    The game would look a lot better.

Just remember that DX12 will be suported only in Windows 10.

Also remember that Windows 10 will be free for those running a legit version of Win 7 or Win 8.1.

• =[101st]=Wolverine=[101st]=Wolverine Posts: 1,169Beta Tester
    For the peeps that got it(Ark), how is it gameplay wise and how demanding is it on your hardware?
  • CoverluxCoverlux Posts: 26Player
    For the peeps that got it(Ark), how is it gameplay wise and how demanding is it on your hardware?
    Don't have it but watched some streams. People say it's pretty demanding right now. Also, the game is grindy. It's best to play it with a few friends. I think solo players are having a hard time on the pvp servers.