We want to support YOUR fan site!

TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
You guys have requested JSON game stat access. Well, we're just about ready to roll it out!

I am looking for people interested in setting up their own stats sites and/or fan sites.

We are currently also working on ways we can partner with top community sites to better support the things you guys want in your tournament page, stat tracking page, etc.

You can email me directly at thetots at americasarmy dot com to start working this out together.
The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,171Player
    edited July 2015
    Awesome!

Quick.. Somebody tell the dude who hosts battletracker :mrgreen:

https://battletracker.com/
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    I think Ekcom was interested before

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Awesome!

I think that is the first place to go.
    googley avatar aapg

• iNv|eKCommiNv|eKComm Posts: 394Player
    ..... i feel like I'm being trolled. We asked for this like two years ago and were told "It's coming"... then we ask more about it and get no answer from dev's...
    -
    now this.
    -
    You guys are the worst. I may be on contact if 12ampage is still interested.
    2016 Flank Gaming Network Season 1 Champion
    2016 FraggedNation Season 4 Champion
    2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • frankoffrankof Posts: 977Moderator
    Awesome!

Done, i sent Homey a message.
    ss_4_frankof.png
  • -vR.cialone!--vR.cialone!- Posts: 121Player
    battletracker.com plz!
  • FlatlanderFlatlander Posts: 617Player
    Battletracker ftw!
    AAPG is good!
  • SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 351Player
    Battletracker + good old military theme = gold.
    Oh well.
  • PhilippovichPhilippovich Posts: 218Player
    this sounds good. I like it a lot!
    Cool be great to also have match stats. Meaning after a match there is a full summary of what was done in that match. K/D but assist too. HS %. How many rounds where done with kills, how many with OBJs.
  • TheTotsTheTots Posts: 2,279Player
    We record SO MUCH stuff in our database. We just need to work with someone who wants to run a site to see exactly what they want. Then we can set up the specific access for them.
    The game wasn't made exactly to my specifications, so I feel it's broken.

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,972Player
    edited July 2015
    After rethinking this I think it is best if we have someone who plays this game or has played this game doing the stats site. As much as I like battletracker I just think its better to have someone we know is 100% dedicated and would take feedback from community etc. If ekcomm and 12ampage want to do it that would be awesome. If anyone else is interested in helping I suggest you get in contact with them ASAP. No need to have a bunch of sites tracking stats. We want 1 site that is very successful.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• 12ampage12ampage Posts: 64Player
    I'm not sure if I'm picking up the project again, but I sent an email for more info.
    we could see if it could be hosted on gotfrag.us ?
    Open to the idea filippo, but not until the fan site changes its name. A lawsuit waiting to happen stealing the gotfrag name.
    edited July 2015
    Quotes aren't working on mobile.

In response to thetots statement, the original request for data i made should still stand true if you need another copy of that document.
    Us EURO's dont understand lawsuits ^_^
  • [1stCav]QuePasa^[1stCav]QuePasa^ Posts: 38Player
    I'll just leave it here.

http://www.aapg-stats.com/
  • [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,171Player
    edited July 2015
    After rethinking this I think it is best if we have someone who plays this game or has played this game doing the stats site. As much as I like battletracker I just think its better to have someone we know is 100% dedicated and would take feedback from community etc. If ekcomm and 12ampage want to do it that would be awesome. If anyone else is interested in helping I suggest you get in contact with them ASAP. No need to have a bunch of sites tracking stats. We want 1 site that is very successful.

I would agree, but Battletracker has the grab of 900,000 registered accounts, even if 800.000 are inactive its still a heck (why on earth is H.ell a TOS violation?) of a bigger audience to advertise the game to, plus we also get the awesome stat tracking B.T offered..

In any case I doubt this is a one time offer, first come first served kinda thing, I'm sure the devs will entertain anyone interested :mrgreen:
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.