2015 FraggedNation Season 2 Main Champion
    2015 ESL Test Cup Second place
    2014 FraggedNation UMM Tournament Champion
    2014 FraggedNation Old School map Tournament Champion
    2014 TWL Season 1 Second Place
    2013 TWL 7v7 Beta Tournament Champion
    2013 TWL 5v5 Beta Tournament Second Place
  • [eNv]KevTron-[eNv]KevTron- Posts: 13Player
    when you spectate ,if you see people jumping after scoping out its an attempt to bind hold breath to scope up right mouse button macro,since there is no separate key, jump and hold breath is always going together.

Same goes for jumping while removing the pin from granades or flashes but it is possible.

btw g502 is awesome,light years ahead and better than razer only the scroll wheel is weird,feels heavy when its locked in and does the tick tick sound and step by step scroll movement.

Did you get the g204 or 404 i think they are mouse pad's that the g502 comes pre tuned to?
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited April 2015
    Did you get the g204 or 404 i think they are mouse pad's that the g502 comes pre tuned to?

no,have some steelseries pad calibrated the mouse to that manual.
    deathadder

said razer as a brand or a whole since all the 4-5 mice i owned so far (3 of them high end) were faulty within the first year of purchase,it's either incredible misfortune on my end or the product and material quality of this brand is below garbage.
  • .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player
    SSKbart wrote: »
    SSKbart wrote: »
    Buttons are useless for fps games imo, they just distract of aiming.

I actually bought a mouse with not so many buttons, just good precision.

I got hooah on mouse button 5 and healing on mouse button 4, love it.
    Hooah is definitely one I should add to my mouse buttons :)

Choke on mousewheeldown is a good one as well.

Action key is tied to choke. So I just use that I don't choke often but mousewheeldown sounds good too.
    Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• .dcG-Colts^.dcG-Colts^ Posts: 1,973Player

said razer as a brand or a whole since all the 4-5 mice i owned so far (3 of them high end) were faulty within the first year of purchase,it's either incredible misfortune on my end or the product and material quality of this brand is below garbage.

Ive owned many razer products, and I agree with you. Ive had a mouse that would move randomly on its own causing to spin welll looking up in the air on FPS games. I had a keyboard that would stop working so I had to unplug and plug back in to get it to work it eventually started blue screening so I bought the same one and return the old one as if it was the new one, and I've had no issues. My buddy also had the same keyboard and it started to do the same thing to him and eventually stopped working completely. I will prolly never buy another razer product again.

Pie charts + Graphs= Very Bad.

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player
    when you spectate ,if you see people jumping after scoping out its an attempt to bind hold breath to scope up right mouse button macro,since there is no separate key, jump and hold breath is always going together.

Same goes for jumping while removing the pin from granades or flashes but it is possible.

btw g502 is awesome,light years ahead and better than razer only the scroll wheel is weird,feels heavy when its locked in and does the tick tick sound and step by step scroll movement.

Just a matter of getting used to it, that and accidently clicking because the resistance of the mouse buttons was way less than on my old mouse were the only "bad" things about the mouse for me.
  • SSKwaNtedSSKwaNted Posts: 266Player
    3 razer mice, same problem with everyone, after a while they kept disconnecting by themselfs, now it's more then 1 year that I have the steelseries sensei and so far no problems.
    AAPGOD/ Ex R6 Pro
    Achievements
    Youtube
    Steam
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    On my first death adder mouse..been good for a while now

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • SSKoVieSSKoVie Posts: 54Player
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »

Yeah, me too. Hopefully this one will last longer than my Copperhead & Lachesis.
    1306.png
    SSKoVie
    SHU wrote:
    It is our server, we pay for it. So if we think or want to ban, we do it, no need for explanation there are more then 400 other servers, go and have fun.
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player

x2

Still have my Logitech g5 and she still works. Was in a funk for like 2 weeks playing like crap so I bought a deathadder to try it out and boom, now I pwn pub noobs like demon!

• IO_i_OIIO_i_OI Posts: 1,107Player
    Roccat is the way to go for comfort and options. Go hard-wired for quicker response, and to keep all those wireless signals from messing with your brain.
    googley avatar aapg

• SSKnecaboSSKnecabo Posts: 2,721Player

x2

Still have my Logitech g5 and she still works. Was in a funk for like 2 weeks playing like crap so I bought a deathadder to try it out and boom, now I pwn pub noobs like demon!

So the mouse is the secret? Interesting..
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited May 2015
    g 502 logitech started freezing up my windows,after a ctrl+alt+delete freeze solved but extra buttons stopped working =RMA ,dissapointed.Razer RMA,Mobo RMA tough week.
  • zmB-.-zmB-.- Posts: 82Player
    give a [TOS Violation] on "progaming mouse". Just take that one what feels comfortable to you. No one plays with 8200dpi -.-
    Im a big fan of the Mx500/518/700 model. Or the Roccat Kone XTD.

But you can take a big deal with a good keyboard. Love my Corsair k70 <3 It´s just ultra fast and works fine. Alternative some other boards with Cherrytabs.
    index.php?soldier=zOmbi-
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    Keyboard?..as long a wasd work on my 2001 Dell I'm not changing

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw
  • Duke_AudiDuke_Audi Posts: 333Beta Tester
    edited June 2015
    give a GOSH DARN on "progaming mouse". Just take that one what feels comfortable to you. No one plays with 8200dpi -.-
    Im a big fan of the Mx500/518/700 model. Or the Roccat Kone XTD.

But you can take a big deal with a good keyboard. Love my Corsair k70 <3 It´s just ultra fast and works fine. Alternative some other boards with Cherrytabs.

(fixed that TOS thingy for you)

Keyboard? Funny you should bring that up as I just picked up a S.T.R.I.K.E. 5, not that it'll improve my game play any... But, brand new in the box at 66% off MSRP how could I say no?

g_-_-x-_-_-_40627x20130416152740_00.jpg

What I really need is a good LEFT handed mouse that fits my pudgy little digits with a proper arch for my palm. Nearest computer store that carries one is an hour and half away. PLUS, they won't open a box! I have to buy it, open it, try it and then if it isn't right for me return it. :s
    product-image-230368610_300x300.jpg