"Gaming mouse myths busted"

Comments

• .dcG-Vortex^.dcG-Vortex^ Posts: 188Player
    BCPull wrote: »
    Psst: Wireless vs wired is one of the myths from the posted article

I mean, it did matter in the early 2000s before wireless was perfected. Nowadays wireless is just as good if not a little better due to the lack of cord in the way.
    Buttons are useless for fps games imo, they just distract of aiming.

I actually bought a mouse with not so many buttons, just good precision.

[TOS Violation] keyboard requires me to have more buttons on mouse doe.
    TheTots wrote:
    I think this thread has run it's course......
  • hazealusRAWRhazealusRAWR Posts: 97Player
    Also with it not being wired dont throw it against the wall when it does happen ;)
  • `xinoN`xinoN Posts: 355Player
    steelseries sensei raw rubber surface here.
    Oh well.
    BCPull wrote: »
    Psst: Wireless vs wired is one of the myths from the posted article

I mean, it did matter in the early 2000s before wireless was perfected. Nowadays wireless is just as good if not a little better due to the lack of cord in the way.
    Buttons are useless for fps games imo, they just distract of aiming.

I actually bought a mouse with not so many buttons, just good precision.

[TOS Violation] keyboard requires me to have more buttons on mouse doe.

Conasidering you have a logitech mouse im sure you could make your mouse buttons use alot of other key simutaneously aka macroooo so that keyboard is not a valid excuse soldier.
    how many actions could you possibly put on your mouse anywasy plz tell me... Lets see tac walk breathe fire and ads obviously ummm maybe prone and lean? anything else?
    i have Tac walk and breathe as right click lols
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    edited April 2015
    ordered a logitech g502 after reading this topic,my razer deathadder is dieing both left and right mouse buttons are double clicking after half a year just as my naga before and 2 diamondbacks.razer is trash or all the faulty razer trash somehow ended on my mousepad
    here ya go then buddy ole pal MOUSE502.jpg
  • -=312th=-BOXER-=312th=-BOXER Posts: 19Player
    That Roccat mouse resembles my old Logitech 518.
  • Dem@nDem@n Posts: 564Player
    read alot about a corsair mouse http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-m65-fps-laser-gaming-mouse-gunmetal-black came out pretty high on some tests and reviews,is that a hold breath macro for fire and scope up left and right mouse buttons haze?
  • iNv|revert-iNv|revert- Posts: 96Player
    edited April 2015
    steel series rival.. no problems that i can think of..

on a side note, i see that booty pic on your desktop haze, who dat?
    read alot about a corsair mouse http://www.corsair.com/en-us/vengeance-m65-fps-laser-gaming-mouse-gunmetal-black came out pretty high on some tests and reviews,is that a hold breath macro for fire and scope up left and right mouse buttons haze?

It's a tac /breathe on scope up not finished lol
    how many actions could you possibly put on your mouse anywasy plz tell me... Lets see tac walk breathe fire and ads obviously ummm maybe prone and lean? anything else?

Fire, Scope Up, Switch Weapon [Pistol], Switch Weapon[Secondary Primary if I pick one up], team chat, teamspeak, single shot/auto, tac mode, hold breath, use, global chat.

Also 1) that's not the right way to make good macros, who uses multikey?
    2) I don't use macros on my gaming profile, only when I code
    TheTots wrote:
    Sorry i can't script my names not rokis and i'm sure i can make any macro you can with my control panel. I have tried them all ask revert and even krux when i was on there team i #shared
    Sorry i can't script my names not rokis and i'm sure i can make any macro you can with my control panel. I have tried them all ask revert and even krux when i was on there team i #shared

You can make any macro I can with your control panel? Well this got off topic quick; but if you really need to be proven wrong hit me up on steam.
    GG Trollface.
    TheTots wrote:
  • =IK=Doba==IK=Doba= Posts: 2,789Player
    You kids need to give up with binds and macros

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN4YhM6jUB2MxVj8i3b9rhw

You can make any macro I can with your control panel? Well this got off topic quick; but if you really need to be proven wrong hit me up on steam.
    GG Trollface.

ADD ME i can m16 full auto spot enemy i can set delay times between shots aka shooting the ar at a slower rate of ffire with less recoil...what up noof lol u add me and tell me what oh so super macro u have and ill make it.
    Also thansk for letting us know you write scripts rokis jr. amnd you still ride the condiction bench
    =IK=Doba= wrote: »
    You kids need to give up with binds and macros

You love binds

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    Sooooo

I'm pretty sure "some mice can use a macro" is NOT a gaming mouse myth