SAIC Game Studio Opening in WA - Interesting...

.!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 446Player
Fragweiser Website
Make AA Great Again!

Comments

• [ENG]Uni-Sol[ENG]Uni-Sol Posts: 3,187Player
    edited July 2015
    The devs here work from the SED department of AMRDEC in Alabama, that’s as far as I can tell from the internet anyways..

30us12a.jpg

I'm also finding this interesting, http://www.saic.com/services-solutions/simulation-training/training-education/

America's Army gets a mention on the page as if it's their product.. So I can only conclude there is a connection between the two :mrgreen:

I also learned recently that our very own [Dev]Doc was moved to another project (off of AAPG). Coincidence, I think not.. I can literally smell AA5 :lol:

It's a shame more people don't take the comics more seriously.. You can learn a lot from an 'unfinished' story.
    If my trollery drives you crazy, you'd better put on your seatbelt.

• SacchoSaccho Posts: 1,577Player
    I thought the Devs actually are employed through SAIC and the work is contracted out to them. Not sure on that, though.
    edited July 2015
    You could be right BC!

Depending how far you wanted to unravel the mystery, one could theoretically apply for a job and see whats up, if only I lived in Seattle :lol:

• .!.dgodfather.!.dgodfather Posts: 446Player
    I also learned recently that our very own [Dev]Doc was moved to another project (off of AAPG). Coincidence, I think not..

Didn't know that. Good guy. I wish him the best of luck.
    Fragweiser Website
    Make AA Great Again!
    edited July 2015
    I also learned recently that our very own [Dev]Doc was moved to another project (off of AAPG). Coincidence, I think not..

Didn't know that. Good guy. I wish him the best of luck.

Twas indeed a sad day removing my Free [Dev]Doc signature :(

I might make a new one.. instead with 'Bring Back The Doc' :lol:

• DeltaKiloDeltaKilo Posts: 146Developer
    We have people that work for various govt. contractors that are developers on the game as well as DoD civilians, all sitting in the same office. Most are at our main location in AL, but some are not. Our studio (Army Game Studio) also works on multiple projects, not just America's Army. You can find several of our apps in the mobile app stores, but not all are available to the public. It can be confusing, but I have to stay kinda general because we aren't allowed to release much information about staffing.
  • =IK=SgtBadazz=IK=SgtBadazz Posts: 160Player
    Yeah, for information on government staffing you'll have to ask the Chinese.
  • Gronfather@twitchGronfather@twitch Posts: 466Player
    LOL