Americas Army needs correct support email address

Can someone tell the AA support team how to ether put the correct support email address in their notifications emails or fix their email so it receives email.
I got this:

"Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to support@americasarmy.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail." it also said: "The response from the remote server was:
550 5.1.1 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable"

My support issue is I can't login to the game since the "BIG" update. How can I get support, if they don't know how to setup their email address to work correctly?
This is my Signature :o

Comments

• m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 656Moderator
    www.americasarmy.com/support
    you can reach it from your account page too
  • DAMAGER.borgDAMAGER.borg Posts: 17Player
    yeah, Thanks. that doesn't seem to work nether. I tried that already. It just deletes my info when I hit submit. no message saying we got your form or anything. But, Maybe it works? who knows? We'll see.
  • m_hermannm_hermann Posts: 656Moderator
    yeah, Thanks. that doesn't seem to work nether. I tried that already. It just deletes my info when I hit submit. no message saying we got your form or anything. But, Maybe it works? who knows? We'll see.

that's how forms work
    Ok I got it to login but now once I join a PB server I get kicked out. Something about Packet loss? is there ports I need to open? I'm running Win 11.
    m_hermann wrote: »

that's how forms work

as a Moderator I think you should of said "That's how forms work on AA's site." and maybe included smile face! =)